Bob Arum Explains Why UFC Fighters Are Broke

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bellator is not competition for UFC, I mean they got Michael Page now, who is a young prospect and exiting to watch
but there roster is severely lacking, flabby rampage went over there says it all

The only thing close to UFC was Pride and that was in Japan

There's no company that can compete with UFC, when you talk to an average person they think UFC is MMA,

people ask me all the time, do you train UFC, I'm not like no its MMA

I said all of that in my OP. But they obviously have money because rampage and others are getting more then the UFC. And gil just used them for leverage to strongarm the UFC into making him the highest paid LW. So its obviously other avenues to make money in MMA. Kind of like TNA. They of course are no where near WWE but they pay (or use to) pay guys mils to work part time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said all of that in my OP. But they obviously have money because rampage and others are getting more then the UFC. And gil just used them for leverage to strongarm the UFC into making him the highest paid LW. So its obviously other avenues to make money in MMA. Kind of like TNA. They of course are no where near WWE but they pay (or use to) pay guys mils to work part time

Rampage is getting more than he was in the UFC, because his the Biggest name in Bellator, that is an indictment on them

the UFC can afford to pay their fighters more they just don't

They could buy Bellator if they want just like they did WEC and Strikeforce

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Still think a mix between the UFC and boxing plan is the best for either.
You need one organization like UFC vs what boxing has with GB and TR and then the WBO, WBC, etc. That has made boxing far less than what it could be.
One governing organization, each fighter should have their own promoter/manager to make the big fights and get the most money - fukk Dana White not paying his fighters like they should...and then let HBO, Showtime, EPSN and other networks bid.

fukk, I can dream that is what boxing looked like.
Maximum revenue and if the single organizing body is like that NBA, NFL you would have standard rules, drug testing, complete access to fighters, referee and judging accountability - shyt would be fire!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Rampage is getting more than he was in the UFC, because his the Biggest name in Bellator, that is an indictment on them

the UFC can afford to pay their fighters more they just don't

They could buy Bellator if they want just like they did WEC and Strikeforce

I'm not sure what you are getting at. The fact is, fighters have options outside the UFC

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what you are getting at. The fact is, fighters have options outside the UFC

You can't compare fighters like rampage who are already established names, to new crop

the new fighters its UFC or bust, there's no alternatives, their main goal is to get to the UFC don't get twisted, those other places are just stepping stones

also the point is UFC fighters make way less than boxers

and thats because Dana White controls the show, and there's no other act in town who can compete
so they're pay grade is always gonna be dictated by Dana

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
KDoQs.gif