Bob McGinn's anonymous NFL scout takes on 2016 draft QBs (nside info)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. "Kind of reminds me of a poor man's JaMarcus Russell
," said another scout. "At least JaMarcus had some touch. This guy just throws the ball. His mechanics are all over the place." Added a third scout: "Strong arm. Big, big body. Not the brightest cookie in the world. I worry about him when he gets money in his pocket. I just don't know if it's all there mentally." Wonderlic of 25.

lebronwhaaa.gif

Poor man's Jamarcus Russell??? :wtf:

:Bomani:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going by these scouting reports there doesn't seem to be that much difference between the top 3 qbs

If I'm taking a qb id rather Lynch because at least in not gonna have to give up a whole draft to get him

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Why play d1 just play crummy ass d2 football and get a scout to suck you off

Yeah who cares about beating Wisconsin, Alabama, and Oregon three times in a row and then going undefeated the rest of the way as a starter? :mjlol: Let's just call him Jamarcus Russell :troll:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
," said another scout. "At least JaMarcus had some touch. This guy just throws the ball. His mechanics are all over the place." Added a third scout: "Strong arm. Big, big body. Not the brightest cookie in the world. I worry about him when he gets money in his pocket. I just don't know if it's all there mentally." Wonderlic of 25.

lebronwhaaa.gif

I am guessing he's talking about the prospect not the lean drinking bust.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Has anyone ever taken a Wonderlic? The questions are at a 9th grade level: if that. I took one for a job interview a number of years back and got a 45, half paying attention and blew through it in 9 mins. I hate standardized tests and I'm far from a genius.
It's not a 9th grade test but it's not extremely difficult.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Get this clown :Buckouttahere:
Be mad your coach can't turn a microbiology major into the next Tom Brady, brehs. :harbaughufdup:

SCOUTS' NIGHTMARE
Jake Rudock, Michigan: Looks nothing like a prospect with slight build, so-so arm and slow feet. Yet, he improved so dramatically after two lethargic seasons at Iowa to a 10-win season at Wolverines that some scouts regard him as draftable.

That Harbaugh effect. :wow:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

lebronwhaaa.gif

JaMarcus had all the tools.. plus a big big arm and threw a beautiful tight spiral BUT he liked to club every night and sip lean all day so:francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Be mad your coach can't turn a microbiology major into the next Tom Brady, brehs. :harbaughufdup:

That Harbaugh effect. :wow:
Id be mad if my coach lost to your coach 42-13 at home :Umadatus:

Meyer owns scUM effect

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Another nugget on Lynch... The only other schools to offer him a scholarship were FAMU and Bethune-Cookman:mindblown:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Has anyone ever taken a Wonderlic? The questions are at a 9th grade level: if that. I took one for a job interview a number of years back and got a 45, half paying attention and blew through it in 9 mins. I hate standardized tests and I'm far from a genius.
It's a joke. Means nothing. I do get a little shook when I see players score single digits on it tho