Bob McGinn's anonymous NFL scout takes on 2016 draft QBs (nside info)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's a joke. Means nothing. I do get a little shook when I see players score single digits on it tho

Yeah that shyt has me :huhldup:. Elementary logic puzzles and algebra level math and you can't do it? Scary stuff.

Low key, a lot of these coaches don't want guys who are too smart, they question authority too much

calh45

Cal
Daps

Has anyone ever taken a Wonderlic? The questions are at a 9th grade level: if that. I took one for a job interview a number of years back and got a 45, half paying attention and blew through it in 9 mins. I hate standardized tests and I'm far from a genius.
I've taken it. If you don't get at least 15 on it there should be some concerns. The first initial questions are basically what's 10+5

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Connor Cook is getting annihilated

An NFL scout who spoke with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel doesn't believe Michigan State QB Connor Cook "can lead you to the promised land."

"It's a tell-tale sign when your teammates don't like you," the scout said, "and I know they don't. [Cook]'s good, but that position is more than physical attributes. It's also leadership. Is he going to lead your guys? I don't think so." With the draft now just a week away, it looks like Cook has failed to scrub himself free from character questions. Just last week, TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline relayed that the 6-foot-4, 217-pound gunslinger "[came] across as flippant and cavalier" during interviews. Another scout who spoke with the Journal-Sentinel absolutely savaged Cook -- for every aspect of his being. "He stinks," the scout said, adding, "Average arm, average mobility, average field vision. Not a leader. Not aware." That scout went so far as to say that if Cook is drafted in the first round, the offending GM should be fired "right after they pick him." We have issues with Cook as an NFL prospect, too, but wow

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
QUOTE TO NOTE
AFC personnel man, on the three leading quarterbacks: "One of them's going to be really good, one of them's going to be average and one of them's going to stink. It's a tough call. There isn't clarity."

Gee, how insightful. :comeon:

These scouts be GUESSING just like ere'body else, ain't no science to this shyt.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Connor Cook is getting annihilated

An NFL scout who spoke with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel doesn't believe Michigan State QB Connor Cook "can lead you to the promised land."

"It's a tell-tale sign when your teammates don't like you," the scout said, "and I know they don't. [Cook]'s good, but that position is more than physical attributes. It's also leadership. Is he going to lead your guys? I don't think so." With the draft now just a week away, it looks like Cook has failed to scrub himself free from character questions. Just last week, TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline relayed that the 6-foot-4, 217-pound gunslinger "[came] across as flippant and cavalier" during interviews. Another scout who spoke with the Journal-Sentinel absolutely savaged Cook -- for every aspect of his being. "He stinks," the scout said, adding, "Average arm, average mobility, average field vision. Not a leader. Not aware." That scout went so far as to say that if Cook is drafted in the first round, the offending GM should be fired "right after they pick him." We have issues with Cook as an NFL prospect, too, but wow

We've been hearing that since before LAST year began. It's all the Big10 has heard about Cook. People can't stand him. His teammates. The coaching staff at MSU was rumored to have grown tired of his attitude.

I wouldn't touch him.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Jacoby Brissett is my sleeper pick. I'd rather my Jets draft him in the 3rd/4th than Lynch in the 1st or Cook/HACKenberg in the 2nd/3rd.

Can we please stop comparing big Black QBs to Jamarcus Russell :camby: