Bobby Shmurda Breakfast Club Interview

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What has this nikka done to deserve to go up to the radio station????

He's done way more than enough to be on the Breakfast Club. They've had people with literally ZERO recognition at all up there. He has a buzz going at the least.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has this nikka done to deserve to go up to the radio station????
RtSPYU.gif

:dead:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
He's done way more than enough to be on the Breakfast Club. They've had people with literally ZERO recognition at all up there. He has a buzz going at the least.
Well maybe they won't air him on the syndicated portion because nikkas outside of NY give no fukks bruh. Okay so he threw his hat up and did a dance and nah I haven't watched the interview. Dudes not a good rapper but NY nikkas don't even care anymore just like nikkas from everywhere else as long as a nikka represents where they from.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Well maybe they won't air him on the syndicated portion because nikkas outside of NY give no fukks bruh. Okay so he threw his hat up and did a dance and nah I haven't watched the interview. Dudes not a good rapper but NY nikkas don't even care anymore just like nikkas from everywhere else as long as a nikka represents where they from.

He actually can rap though but whatever. You seem to dislike the kid and you're entitled to.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Make one of the hottest records of the summer in NY and have Jay-Z and Beyonce shout him out. People have gone up to the radio station with a lot less.
So that shyt is one of the hottest records in NY. :mjlol: when did Jay or Beyonce shout him out??? This is a syndicated radio station now local buzz shouldn't suffice. This nikka won't even reach Trinidad James status.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wow, he really is from BK, as all nikkas from BK act like he did at the beginning of the interview, when there with a group of people there not familiar with.​

Angela Yee doesn't realize that East Flatbush isn't affected by genification...

:ohhh: at Charamane knowing how gully East Flatbush is, considering he grew up in the south, always thought he'd be out of touch with what's going on in the hood of NYC.