Bobby Shmurda Breakfast Club Interview

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Actually seems like a good enough kid from the interview
If Iggy Azaela can go on there, this motherfukka better be allowed on there. He represents a black neighborhood, she represents Australia.
Iggy has the #1 and 2 song in the country WTF are you even talking about? You're not making sense bro

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
What has this nikka done to deserve to go up to the radio station????
what has he done?? well unlike your inorganic fake movements like tde, asap and sht this nikka has produced an organic movement out of NY without any label, any exec nothing

straight up dance and rap got him buzzing

Thats 100% hip hop and he deserves that breakfast club interview more than 80% of them nikkaz they have up there just for that alone

Dude who has produced the first organic movement in NY in the last decade dnt deserve a BC interview?? :what:

FOH :mjlol:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
what has he done?? well unlike your inorganic fake movements like tde, asap and sht this nikka has produced an organic movement out of NY without any label, any exec nothing

straight up dance and rap got him buzzing

Thats 100% hip hop and he deserves that breakfast club interview more than 80% of them nikkaz they have up there just for that alone

Dude who has produced the first organic movement in NY in the last decade dnt deserve a BC interview?? :what:

FOH :mjlol:
nikka don't talk to me you're a fukking weirdo stan. I'm a grown up I don't associate with your like. Thirsty ass NY dikk sucker. You know what those other groups you named had though organic or not???? Good music

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
nikka don't talk to me you're a fukking weirdo stan. I'm a grown up I don't associate with your like. Thirsty ass NY dikk sucker. You know what those other groups you named had though organic or not???? Good music
thats subjective to u but unlike them..those entities were corporate pushes..

this dude produced a movement that is streets without any label or execs..

STraight up dance and rap and they have a movement in NY and thats more hip hop than any of those groups i mentioned

So get ya fake hip hop ass out my face old ass nikka :mjlol:

tumblr_n7yos49vKj1qkoopko1_400.gif

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Then let her go on some cac radio station and talk. They're the ones requesting her wack arse music.
I bet you more white folks listen to power 105 and hot97 then minorities. I could be wrong though. But we definitely know more white folks buy the music.