Bobby Shmurda Ft. Fabolous, Jadakiss, Chris Brown, Busta, Rowdy Rebel & Yo Gotti - Hot N*gga Remix

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is Banks not on this? :to:

I'm not even a fan but it seems like a missed opportunity.

he does actually, i heard that from a few people. That Busta will call on some "yo i did you a favor and jumped on that remix for you" :demonic:type shyt... that's how he got on Ferg joint i believe. But he's very known to do that.

I read that shyt in his voice and it's not really all that hard to believe.

Yooooo why is this nikka Drake doing the twist :dead:

Drake seems like the type of dude to really enjoy your company if he likes you. Like hang on your every word and shyt.

Each time I see him on stage with someone he looks excited to see them.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What happen to the days when emcees would drop a Posse Cut Remix and it would actually be better than the original? This just didn't do it for me. Also LOL @ this Drizzy pic:

tumblr_nb79gaQidF1tv899yo6_r1_500.gif

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happen to the days when emcees would drop a Posse Cut Remix and it would actually be better than the original? This just didn't do it for me. Also LOL @ this Drizzy pic:

tumblr_nb79gaQidF1tv899yo6_r1_500.gif

This is how I've seen Drake from day 1. Real Talk. shyt shocked me when he became the King of HipHop live from Ontario.

Daps
They are running this song into the ground:snoop:

And a massive remix never works, much less a remix with all old nikkas.

Bobby is trying to ride this hot nikka wave for too damn long. He shoulda dropped something new around mid July to keep the momentum going.

Bobby is finished after this last sizzle dies down.