Bobby Shmurda & Rowdy Rebel Interview On Hot97 Says Uncle Is A Liar; Wants 50 Cent To Manage Him

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He's thinkin...he know he needs someone with some connections and strings to pull to get em out, but still understands where they comin' from...but 50'll probably see em as a liability at this point. 50 trying to resuscitate GUnit to near original prominence...can't do that with murder suspects on payroll:usure:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
i did say 50 would do something to get him out months ago:mjpls:

lets wait and see:sas2:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Manage?
Dont even go there b, 50 aint shyt for managing. He might understand the way you move but manage you lol...then again you only a 1 hit wonder.
Nikka just wants 50 to bail him

Why is that so hard to believe? He needs a new one. His current manger stole from him and is now suing him.

Daps
Why is that so hard to believe? He needs a new one. His current manger stole from him and is now suing him.

He most likely heard that 50 name dropped him on TBC thats why hes naming 50. Not saying hes not looking for direction but hes definitely seeing Fif as a ticket out of jail.

It wouldnt be a smart move for Fif TBH and im sure he knows that.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
He most likely heard that 50 name dropped him on TBC thats why hes naming 50. Not saying hes not looking for direction but hes definitely seeing Fif as a ticket out of jail.

It wouldnt be a smart move for Fif TBH and im sure he knows that.

Yea he just needs someone in his corner at this point.

Seems like everyone who benefited off his success is leaving him out to dry. Has to ask his mom for money cause his homies aren't looking out :smh:

Daps
Yea he just needs someone in his corner at this point.

Seems like everyone who benefited off his success is leaving him out to dry. Has to ask his mom for money cause his homies aren't looking out :smh:

Of all of them rappers that tried to jump on his wave:

French Montana with the official remix
Jim Jones running to them to do "Reppin Time"
Drake on Tour
Dinner with Ross
Chilling with YG

etc etc

Only Meek Mill wrote him a letter. Very clearly got used

But its sad to say, but what more does he have? Only thing valuable is the masters for Hot nikka, I wouldnt put another dime into this cat.

This is a dance with the devil situation. Breh blew up outta nowhere and has probably the best summer of his entire life, and just like that, hes sitting in a pissy jail cell facing 70 years. Its like a really cruel joke:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Manage?
Dont even go there b, 50 aint shyt for managing. He might understand the way you move but manage you lol...then again you only a 1 hit wonder.
Nikka just wants 50 to bail him

fukk a career, they life is on the line lol. 25+ years my nikka, real shyt. he smart for wanting 50 to manage him. say what you want about 50, but when 50 riding witchu, he riding witchu for real. look at g-unit, all them nikkaz multi millionaires, yayo got 700k advnace for his second album that aint even come out, who do they have to thank for that? 50. they put in the work, but 50 put them in position.

shyt look at Kid Kid, the nikka is eatin right now. he been touring with fif, doing his music shyt, prolly got a house, cars, and businesses. the nikka don't even got one hit. He been down with wayne and cash money for the longest and none of them ever even did 10% of what fif has done for him.

why you shiitin on ol boy like that lol. we cant even gauge where he was going musically cuz he never got the chance to really work the game and put out a full mixtape or an album.

back in 2010 when banks had that beamer benz and bently. the nikka wasn't signed to no major label. 50 was the one who put up his own money to get BBB on radio, tv, the music video all that. WHO THE fukk WOULD DO THAT IN THE RAP GAME? name 1 person. Jay would never do that for Young Chris or any nikka that was signed to him.

i'll say this right now. if he get 50 to manage him, he good money. that case for sure is gonna go away. I actually fukk with shmurda, he a good kid, just want to make music, live his life, and have fun. I relate to that. thats real shyt. he could make hot records. with the shmurda brand 50 could make that money back. 50 like joe jackson, even if they cant get it, he gon make them work and figure out how to get his money back.

50 even got this nikka shawty lo a 10 million dollar deal lol. 50 a good nikka, idk why cats on the internet try to shyt on him.

this post wasn't to get at chu or nothin like that, it's all love. i just wanted to get my shyt off. real gon recognize real all day, i aint worried about backlash.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
He's thinkin...he know he needs someone with some connections and strings to pull to get em out, but still understands where they comin' from...but 50'll probably see em as a liability at this point. 50 trying to resuscitate GUnit to near original prominence...can't do that with murder suspects on payroll:usure:

nah, i think if they get in contact with 50 and communicate with him right. not on some yo get me outta here shyt, but on some real business shyt and 50 sees that in him he'll help. i don't think it will be such a problem for 50 to help.

if 50 has helped nikkaz like shawty lo, kidd kidd, hot rod the nikka from thecoli who was signed to 50 @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY and he aint even know them nikkaz or grew up with them. he could definitely help out bobby a young nikka from the same city he from you dig? it's just to close to home. 50 knows what it is when it comes to shyt like this, he more than anybody would understand the situation.

i support the idea of 50 cent helping out bobby shmurda. IMO he's the only nikka who could really help him. i wish bobby/rowdy the best in this endeavor. they seem like good people.

pifftannen

that's just like, your opinion, man
Daps
Reppin
mango city
Glad my father raised me not to be a c00n....and the motivation to drive a '12 Range Rover Sport and a 87 Monte Carlo and afford $1000/month child care for my daughter.....all while laughing at Bobby Schmurda....:russ:

hate to break it to you breh but if you cised about paying child support, and paying (hopefully not leasing) 2 car notes.... :ufdup:you a c00n too

Daps
Reppin
My Set
manage what?

he had a hot song but this dudes career aint shyt :mjlol:

MANAGE THIS nikkaAS LIFE B !! He just like most black kids in the hood, they just want to have a good time but due to being a product of the environment they gotta fukk shyt up from time to time. The cops locking him up and saying what they said was some fukkked up cac shyt too mane...those jealous envious b*stards. Both Rowdy and Bobby sound like chill dudes and they chill in every interview.

to get to the point though...a lot of talent less people have great managers just look at Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. Bobby a chill little dude and he deserve a manager for making the summmer of 2014 hot with "HOT nikka" thanks to that nikka, twitter, ig and everyone else doing the shmoney dance. I will always remember 2014 as the year of Hot nikka. Plus dude got other hot songs too. Living Life with Rowdy and Bobby :blessed:
the silliness and simplicity of Bobby bytch :blessed:

anyone just having fun and trying to make some money while doing so :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
MANAGE THIS nikkaAS LIFE B !! He just like most black kids in the hood, they just want to have a good time but due to being a product of the environment they gotta fukk shyt up from time to time. The cops locking him up and saying what they said was some fukkked up cac shyt too mane...those jealous envious b*stards. Both Rowdy and Bobby sound like chill dudes and they chill in every interview.

to get to the point though...a lot of talent less people have great managers just look at Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. Bobby a chill little dude and he deserve a manager for making the summmer of 2014 hot with "HOT nikka" thanks to that nikka, twitter, ig and everyone else doing the shmoney dance. I will always remember 2014 as the year of Hot nikka. Plus dude got other hot songs too. Living Life with Rowdy and Bobby :blessed:
the silliness and simplicity of Bobby bytch :blessed:

anyone just having fun and trying to make some money while doing so :blessed: