Bobby Shmurda & Rowdy Rebel Interview On Hot97 Says Uncle Is A Liar; Wants 50 Cent To Manage Him

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should use that same trigga finga he uses to blast nikkaz to blast his wayy outta prison :scust:

Daps
as long as he got paid for performing i cant say he got used:patrice:...plus its not good to give people money if you dont want them to get comfortable asking for more....the way rappers swear they waste and throw away moneu you would think it wouldnt be a problem:heh:...good to hear Meek a standup nikka:salute:....some of these rappers could offer sum advice and mentorship....its crazy how sumbodys life can be changed when given advice from the right person....that goes for all of us,i always speak up when i think sumbody moving wrong on any issue...i know when to leave it alone and not waste my breathe no more too:mjcry:

Most of those appearances were when he was blowing up, so idk if he got paid.

My point is, if you going to ride the breh wave, the least you could do is throw him a heads up when hes in the bink:manny:

They dont owe him that yea but you just dont look the other way when the breh wave you tried to ride is facing 70 years at 20 years old.