Bobby Shmurda signs to Epic Records

quezlofresh

BLANCO MARLEY
Daps
Reppin
FLORIDA
That was hella quick

The hottest artist out of New York City is now signed. Hailing from Brooklyn, New York, internet sensation Bobby Shmurda has inked a record deal with Epic Records. “Deal is done @bobby_shmurda #EPIC no one does the underdogs better then me. Brooklyn this 1 is for you,!” Epic Records executive Sha Money XL on Instagram, announcing the news.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He didn't listen to Charlemagne who told him to stay independent. :ehh:

Dude is really living a dream right now, a few weeks ago dude was on trial and nobody knew him now he's getting cosigned by hip hop legends, partying in King of Diamonds, and signing to labels. :salute:

I wonder what Epic will do for the crew because Rowdy is nice, and Abillion too he just locked up right now. :ld:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't heard really any of his music besides the one joint thats poppin, however, the odds are pretty high that he'll be a one and done type artist who, if he's lucky, can find some niche lane after the "buzz" dies down. So he should be trying to cash out right now. If Epic is smart, they have an album, or at the very least digital EP, available before the end of the year. He won't have a joint as big as this most likely ever again.