Bobby Shmurda signs to Epic Records

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Ya'll nikkas are some haters. They were the third label to get at him and they came through with the highest offer and best contract. He and his people are going to eat. I can't to head back to BK tomorrow. :ohlawd:

Do they have to buy the record from Banks and Jhalil? Like they really can't make a profit off that record I don't think

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:usure:Banks actually has a core fanbase, Bobby has a buzz based off of a funny dance and a hard beat.. he better hope nikkas care about him 6 months from now because this movie is all too familiar

488.gif

Daps
:usure:Banks actually has a core fanbase, Bobby has a buzz based off of a funny dance and a hard beat.. he better hope nikkas care about him 6 months from now because this movie is all too familiar

All I'm saying is right now outside of Banks' core stans nobody gives an ass about a LLoyd Banks. But put him on a Hot nikka Remix and the name LLoyd Banks is now on the hottest song of the summer.

Meanwhile from the Bobby Schmurda perspective a Lloyd Banks cosign doesn't do much for his own career.

Get Drake on that remix though and we talking...

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

:snoop: comparing this guy to Lloyd Banks. Are people serious?

I dont even like g-unit and I think this is absurd. Banks raps circles around this guy.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
All I'm saying is right now outside of Banks' core stans nobody gives an ass about a LLoyd Banks. But put him on a Hot nikka Remix and the name LLoyd Banks is now on the hottest song of the summer.

Meanwhile from the Bobby Schmurda perspective a Lloyd Banks cosign doesn't do much for his own career.

Get Drake on that remix though and we talking...
Hottest song of the summer!? :heh:

Nobody cares about this outside of the NYC area.