Bobby Shmurda's Lawyer Gives An Update On Bobby Shmurda's Case

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
you see how this guy sounds. This is how a New Yorker speaks when they are professional. Not that caked up flamboyant shyt that Troy Ave be doing

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
LL
:scusthov:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
His lawyer is one of the best in the city. He the reason maino and fif's man 80 won that lawsuit. Represented the chick who accused Rubenstein of rape. He's official, but ima let y'all tell it.

yup super official. He also got Rock from Heltah Skeltah off when he shot dude in the face. Kenny is basically the hoods Johnny Cochran.

That nikka ran down on Ra Diggs with the ratchet too. Kenny is a problem. But i'll let all these fake NYer's on here who dont really be out here tell it.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
His lawyer is one of the best in the city. He the reason maino and fif's man 80 won that lawsuit. Represented the chick who accused Rubenstein of rape. He's official, but ima let y'all tell it.
I was about to say this. I personally know him and Keith White, I grew up with Keith, and Ken is a real dude who fights for the hood and Black rights as a whole. Don't sleep on this dude when it come to the future of politics.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I was about to say this. I personally know him and Keith White, I grew up with Keith, and Ken is a real dude who fights for the hood and Black rights as a whole. Don't sleep on this dude when it come to the future of politics.

Word nikkas is definitely sleeping on him. Its a insult to even compare max b lawyer to him. He does a lot for the hood