Bobby Shmurda's Lawyer Gives An Update On Bobby Shmurda's Case

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Lol had to breh. He out here doing shyt these militants only talk about:mjpls:

95 percent of the interview wasnt even bout shmurda. It was about the obstacles our ppl are facing daily.
dapped + rep...im pretty much at the point that i dont even care to enlighten clowns so:salute:

the self hate is real
i feel u on the e-kewns and the self hate:snoop:
:mjlol:

didnt even press play
Ken is a black man on the front lines fighting within the system winning 25mil lawsuits yet without pressing play you concluded he looks of one who buys scratch offs ...interesting:mjpls:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lol hes A real one breh. Represented the fam of Kimani gray. Always speaks out on police brutality, and other issues we face. Hes one of the few thats for the ppl. i don't see why nikkas find this funny:yeshrug:
We just wanna know the update and not shyt through all those videos and burn through data.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:camby:

fukk outta here frontin. No lawyer ain't doing all that for no $2500
:umad:...First my lawyer was a bum...now he aint doing anything...:mjlol:

That's the rate the firm gave me because I used them a year earlier...no Bobby Schmurda here...I graduated from college that following summer...:russ:...now I'm drivin Range Rovers listening to Future

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:umad:...First my lawyer was a bum...now he aint doing anything...:mjlol:

That's the rate the firm gave me because I used them a year earlier...no Bobby Schmurda here...I graduated from college that following summer...:russ:...now I'm drivin Range Rovers listening to Future
I didn't say your lawyer was a bum. I stated no way is a lawyer doing all those cases for 2500. The retainer gonna be more than that.
But go ahead and carry on with your foolishness.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say your lawyer was a bum. I stated no way is a lawyer doing all those cases for 2500. The retainer gonna be more than that.
But go ahead and carry on with your foolishness.

It was one case..........multiple charges...speak on things you know about like c00ns in jail

kav45

Banned
Daps
i posted this guy in the thread the other today, he talked about how marilyn mosby is going to cost the baltimore case by overcharging, and i was negged.