Bobby The Brain sighting

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Wasn't born to hear him on commentary but I can tell he was one of the great commentators for whenever I go back and look at some old shyt. One thing in particular that had me :dead: was the interview with Taker and Paul Bearer on WWF Primetime

Heenan was like "fukkk Taker" the week before :camby: but was :whoa::merchant: that week and throughout the whole interview :bryan:

:salute: to him and a big fukkk you to cancer :pacspit:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great to see he still has a sense of humor through all this shyt he's been through. It's hard seeing him like this not because it's uncomfortable, but because to see that one of the greatest commentators ever has pretty much been silenced. fukk Cancer :pacspit:

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That moment at Bash at the Beach 96 when Hogan is coming down the aisle and Brain is like "Yeah but who's side is he on?"

He used to low key give away shyt all the time but you wouldn't know until after the fact, like with Flair winning the belt at the Rumble

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
He used to crack me the fukk up everytime NWO would crash the announcers booth on Nitro. God damn I wish I could find that video with Syxx and Nash where Heenan crawls over the table and gets his foot stuck in wires...that shyt had me rollin!

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Heenan is a legit comic genuis. Not just in terms of wrestling but in comedy period. His timing and improv ability were incredible. Some of his quick witted responses to Monsoon and McMahon were :deadmanny:

I could straight up listen to an audio only version of Rumble 92 just because of Bobby. "It's not a skirt, Roddy, it's a quilt.............................oh you no good skirt wearing freak, it's not a quilt, it's a skirt" :deadrose:

I think his commentary declined in WCW. His chemistry with Schivone wasn't anywhere near Monsoon and once the NWO came in he basically had to work as a face commentator which never fit IMO.

That moment at Bash at the Beach 96 when Hogan is coming down the aisle and Brain is like "Yeah but who's side is he on?"

He used to low key give away shyt all the time but you wouldn't know until after the fact, like with Flair winning the belt at the Rumble

That's always been overplayed. It made sense for Brain to shyt on Hoegan like that.