Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
81bsw6fnUiL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Thats basically slavery though..to pimp yourself just to get by..wtf. I told her to calm down on that line of thinking too. It's super weak.

It's not about pimping, I'm talking about being in a meaningful relationship with someone you can build with and split the bills with. Not too long ago it was normal for people to seek out things like that.

Or maybe she should stop blowing her money like it's hot girl summer everyday out there...:beli::mjlol:

A man in her life would help deter that, not her girl friends who prolly got her trying to "keep up with the kardashians"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they are burning through money.

eating out all the time, 3 meals a day, expensive ass coffee, pastries.

Want to live a life of lux. Maybe if she chilled and realized money wasnt meant to just be spent. She could do comfortably.
Exactly
Guarantee they living beyond their means, traveling, buying clothing etc

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
She is cute enough to have some captain save a hoe rescue her. Based on her IG she is living the good life, also looks like the type to spend $20 on Starbucks everyday. I am not exactly sure why she is surprised six figures is barely enough to get by.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
That's why you need a partner, living alone is hard these days. Two incomes makes it easier.

It also depends what her expenses are, we're not seeing the full picture

But I sympathize with her, now imagine living in NYC where the average rent is around 2k :mjcry:

All these women are out here looking for sponsors. My girl was talking this provider bullshyt :hubie: I told her go find that provider guy. I will go find a woman grinding making her own money who would love a guy on her level to make things work

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That "Ms.Independant" shyt is bout to be completely finito in a minute. People are going to have to start pair bonding again out of necessity; two incomes are better than one.
She say she to stubborn for a man, sounds like she need a butch or something.. She will figure it out sooner or later :unimpressed: