Bodacious Arizona PAWG with "3 jobs" can't get by on "6 figures"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's not about pimping, I'm talking about being in a meaningful relationship with someone you can build with and split the bills with. Not too long ago it was normal for people to seek out things like that.

A man in her life would help deter that, not her girl friends who prolly got her trying to "keep up with the kardashians"
Out of the blue? Forced. Fake.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
It's not about pimping, I'm talking about being in a meaningful relationship with someone you can build with and split the bills with. Not too long ago it was normal for people to seek out things like that.

A man in her life would help deter that, not her girl friends who prolly got her trying to "keep up with the kardashians"
You already know a man probably has told her this. But he definitely got called mean and controlling for giving her this info.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Come next month, I haven't gone into a day-to-day job for four years. It's not really that difficult. I actually live a better lifestyle than I did when I was a GS employee for the Feds. I've gone back to school and gotten a master's and going for another (I may take a break and travel the globe). I'm just really responsible w/ my dough and definitely don't try to live a lifestyle by using my credit cards. As a matter of fact, I only use my Apple Card to pay for gas. I haven't been able to do it lately, but when I needed extra income, I'd do DEI consultant work. Easy money. Shorty needs a financial advisor or something.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pazzy accusing someone of attention seeking :dead:

Out of all the people in here, you accuse me of seeking attention? You most definitely dont know what youre talking about. you need to hop off my dikk, sir. :ufdup: come up off of somebody else with your g league ass