Boldy James & Alchemist album April/30 (possibly POtC2) (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Can’t wait for the new album. I’m guessing this won’t be the full project, but will maybe be a single. I’m definitely ready for anything they wanna drop. I akso hope they release this joint with Conway here at 1 minute.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Can’t wait for the new album. I’m guessing this won’t be the full project, but will maybe be a single. I’m definitely ready for anything they wanna drop. I akso hope they release this joint with Conway here at 1 minute.

From the ig comments that I just read right now they are saying some other rappers that I don’t listen too also posted this so it might be some group effort hopefully it’s not true lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
From the ig comments that I just read right now they are saying some other rappers that I don’t listen too also posted this so it might be some group effort hopefully it’s not true lol
Oh word? Either way, I’m glad you made a thread for the new album. It’ll be okay this year regardless, and the thread for Tea in China was already merged with the Boldface thread, and it’s crazy long and congested.

A new thread was needed either way :salute:

edit: @Xtz23 did you catch this Boldy hook with Alc and P’s daughter from last month? The swing on the beat kinda reminded me of Bernadines or Slow Roll.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Oh word? Either way, I’m glad you made a thread for the new album. It’ll be okay this year regardless, and the thread for Tea in China was already merged with the Boldface thread, and it’s crazy long and congested.

A new thread was needed either way :salute:

edit: @Xtz23 did you catch this Boldy hook with Alc and P’s daughter from last month? The swing on the beat kinda reminded me of Bernadines or Slow Roll.

Nvr heard it before beats dope honestly probably wouldn’t listen to it tho. Maybe if boldy had a verse on it with maybe another rapper having a verse. Ur right it sounds like benardines and slow roll I like the beat and boldy sounds dope on the chorus

Xtz23

All Star
Daps

Awwww man shyt sounds like war music... I hope it gets released production sounds crazy. imagine all the unreleased piff that alc is sitting on:wow: I’m sure that Con will be on potc 2 since he wasn’t on the first one. Alchemist is the illest i don’t like every beat he produces now a days because some rappers have different taste:yeshrug: but he’s as consistent as they come with the right rappers and he always has bangers. he’s in my top 5 or interchangeable for a spot and he’s the best in this moment. Pure legend... I thought I’d dedicate a few words to one of the best in this production shyt :russ:

Last edited:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The streets saying it's a 4 song EP ft

Boldy, Earl, Maxo, Navy Blue, and others

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
thought it was gonna be an Earl Sweatshirt x Boldy & ALC album?
I think it is I’ll change the title once it’s confirmed what it is

I'm hearing what's dropping this Friday is a 4-track EP with this lineup.

Track 1: Earl and Navy
Track 2: Boldy and Sideshow
Track 3: Pink Siifu and Maxo
Track 4: Earl

But....the follow-up to M1Cs, Boldface, and Price of Tea in China is still dropping this year. :wow: