PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I lost for just seeing this
You lost because you afraid to fly :ufdup:

I was gonna up this thread because I've stumbled upon new ways to grub :win:

Now most of you know that Xbox and Windows PC now share apps. So the Xbox one now has thousands of apps with little regulation in terms of copywrited apps getting bootlegged/etc so for instance. Let's say you wanna watch any cartoon, any anime, g.I.Joe, the real Ghostbusters, anything? There's an app for that :wow:

We not fukkin playing with y'all nikkaz anymore, bow down or get clowned off the banana boat :win:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Now most of you know that Xbox and Windows PC now share apps. So the Xbox one now has thousands of apps with little regulation in terms of copywrited apps getting bootlegged/etc so for instance. Let's say you wanna watch any cartoon, any anime, g.I.Joe, the real Ghostbusters, anything? There's an app for that :wow:

We not fukkin playing with y'all nikkaz anymore, bow down or get clowned off the banana boat :win:
Ay! shyt or get off the pot, nikka. Trying to tease nikkas:dame::ufdup:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:feedme:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just go to the app store via the dashboard, they advertise this shyt. And the REALLY illegal shyt isn't promoted front page but will come up via a search. All the apps I've named are like the featured front page apps. You'll be surprised what you find If you look at the selection. It's known on PC but isn't really known to be like this on console....but it is now. :eat: