Bon Appetit: How to properly feast with an Xbox One

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hello Coli, its ya boy Courtfrawg with epic tips on how to feast, with an Xbox One :blessed:
Now, if you have an XB1? You already feasting. Go watch TV.. Tell that bytch "Xbox, watch ESPN" and you there.
Go "Xbox, What's on HBO" and instantly you see the listing for whats on that channel
I'm not gonna lie, but sometimes my dikk gets hard when I switch channels that way :manny:

Now one mini tip here... If you press select on your controller it brings up the last 7 channels you visited.
Makes for easier and faster navigation sometimes. You welcome :handshake:

Now, there are so many ways to grub. That I can't fit it all in one post without it being really long.
So I'll break you all off in sections. We'll start off with Skype. You guys do realize you can call anyone, at anytime directly from your Xbox. Go to skype, type in a phone number, get to chattin
We can also chat with each other and see each other.. i believe up to 6ppl can do this videochat thing at the same time. Order a pizza? While you gaming you can say "Xbox, snap skype" or Xbox, call Pizzahut" and it'll do that (you have to save the number first, but then it works as advertised)

The next feature I would like to share with you, then I'll take a break. Internet Explorer.
Yes, its a web browser. So what. Well, if you know what you are doing, what/where to look.
I have found out places that allow you to watch any movie, TV show, instantly, streamed from the website.
New shows usually get posted within hours after aired. Tons of sites like these. Some focus on TV shows more. Others have movies. The one I'm about to post has all the stuff you'd see posted on here
Then there are ones who focus more on older movies like anything older than 10yrs ago. I'll drop all these at one point. I don't know all of them by heart. But I highly recommend using
www(dot)wootly.ch

Go there via XB1 web browser and begin the feast ladies and gentleman. This is just the tip of the iceberg, slim :eat:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:When X1 brings back that Dominos Pizza Ordering App from 360 back though...

"Xbox, order from Dominos"
"Favorite Orders"
"Item 1"
"Cash"

Go back to playing Titanfall...all within 30 seconds... :wow::banderas:

All of my work out gains out the window...
:snoop:
Well :patrice: "Xbox, call domino's" and they call is placed instantly from your xbox :manny:
If you have your headset on, you can talk via that instead of thru Kinect (speaker)
If there is a discount for online ordering, Xbox, Internet Explorer is one option
But you could take it a step further. You can save the domino's website as one of your "pins" and then you can name that. So you could essentially say "Xbox, go to dominos" and the website will load up instantly via the dash or wherever you are at the time

Yes, :blessed:

As for working out.. is anyone doing Xbox Fitness? I'm addicted to the Mossa Training
I now throw kicks like if I took a class. No bullshyt, I could kick the fukk outta somebody
That and elbows. My elbow throwing game has reached a deadly level.
Fight 1 & 2. And now I'm doing CORE. Didn't realize til recently that equipment isn't mandatory for that. Or I would have been doing that too.

I'm halfway thru my 6th card, anyone else???

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Alright, before I get to other features for the feast.
If anyone is looking for other places. For instance, maybe you are looking for an older movie?
Or there is a TV show that isn't on the previous site?
Just ask, I'll PM you the spot. From experience. shyt gets shared too openly
Know it alls say "its the internet, we safe... or another site will pop up :manny:"
You can go thru all that. My go to spots be around for ages, still up. Cuz I don't see ppl talking about it
Learn something :birdman:

Moving right along. How to properly feast on Xbox One :hula: (Presented by Right Guard)

I'll start off with games you can access via the Web Browser.
A person went out there good way to find all the games that are compatible via the Xbox One controller online
And this same person has let it be known to all developers that this is possible and to patch in support for controllers if there game didn't
The response has been more than positive, so games will be added and updated regularly

I got hooked on bejeweled, ended up buying Bejeweled 3 on XBL since it was on sale last week for $1 :manny:

Next way to eat, this is a feature that has been available since day one. But most people haven't figured it out yet.
How to stream music while you game. There are multiple ways to do this, but as of right now?
Its not possible without snapping :hula:
But, there is something cool with this, let me share, maybe you'll care.
The first way is mildly tricky.. yet super simple :wtf:
If you have Play-To or some kind of DLNA on your phone (they all have it) you can go to that
Put your phone on wifi, start streaming and the xbox will instantly start playing whatever music or movie you have on there.
The reason why its mildly tricky is because the DLNA way of streaming is considered "Xbox Music" to the xbox. But if you go directly to xbox music, there is no option to select "play-to-stream"
So you have to just do it, then tell the xbox "Xbox, snap Xbox music" to then make it small
You can now say "Xbox, go to BF4" or whatever game/internet/tv/etc you wanna do

The other way, the more gangsta way. And I haven't even done this myself cuz I just realized this while I was making this post. You can go to xbox music via the web browser. Then you can use Xbox Music for Free
They even advertised this feature BEFORE THE XBOX ONE RELEASED.
I understand why they wouldn't remind people of this feature since they want you to purchase Xbox Music
And to be honest with you guys, Xbox Music is awesome. Better than Pandora, better than anything else IMO.
Its just too expensive ($10 a month) and if Microsoft was smart? They'd give us that for free
Let it be part of our XBL Gold subscription.
And they need to create a Netflix type thing with there Xbox Video service. Then raise the price of XBL by $10 and have both of them shyts included :banderas:

But now I'm rambling. Go to xbox music dot com via the browser. Use it for free since its free online
Snap that to the side, and you got tunes going while you game. A patch so we can do this without having to snap is on the way. Until then...

I got more piff, but I'm trying to avoid post that are too long. So I'll drop more later today

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who can't use the .ch site posted ? I'm trying to watch paranormal on my xbox.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk about those features :camby: Yall nikkas searchin for scraps since there is nothing to feast :pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing you figured out whatever it was you was doing wrong? The site has always worked for me
Last time I used it was last night. Bad Words, it was aight :manny:

No I haven't...it tells me I need to download some player and I can't download on xbox.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No. Otw to work.
I'll show you later. I believe on wootly, once you click on a link
At the very top of the page it takes you to, there will a a little link that says watch movie click here
Then underneath that link, it has a video player that isn't compatible with the xbox browser
Once you click on that link, it'll take you to a screen where the movie is visible but STILL won't play
At the top of that player is a bunch of boxes, each box is the video in a different format
Normally the VK-Mobile or something like that works. Others work as well, easy to find, quick
Has movies, or any TV show is posted on there like 10mins after it airs. Yes, 10mins afterwards :wow: