Bon Appetit: How to properly feast with an Xbox One

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why do I have to sale it...if it has games on the way shouldn't I keep it?

Your whole "concerned" shtick is getting old. Both of your systems have technical issues. You've complained about neither having any games. You even came in this thread saying the website in the op doesn't work.

You know how to google, if you have not figured out which games to play on Xbox yet, then you're either an idiot, or you play one on the Internet.:manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have an xbox, you claiming you have it on sale on craigslist. So why would you go buy a game?
Now that we got the lies out the way.

I did play Titanfall with you last week. Two other Coli members were with us
Dis nikka.. no mic. Sucked. Played a game or two, then left the party with a gust of wind
nikkaz was like "Yo, what happened to that sorry ass nikka"
Then we all agreed... we were better off without him (Tru Story :manny: )

I can check your gamertag this second, ok. I did. You wanna tell them or do I bruh :beli:

How am I going to sale it if I don't have it...ain't like I unhooked it. Check my gamertag...I left the game because it was time to play BF4... But the fact is I do have an xbone...[DOUBLEPOST=1397568242][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your whole "concerned" shtick is getting old. Both of your systems have technical issues. You've complained about neither having any games. You even came in this thread saying the website in the op doesn't work.

You know how to google, if you have not figured out which games to play on Xbox yet, then you're either an idiot, or you play one on the Internet.:manny:

Yes both of the systems had tech issues...I sent my ps4 back got a new one working like a charm...I have a ton of games for PS4 because it has games...and the website in the OP doesn't work...

Why are you all furious?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How am I going to sale it if I don't have it...ain't like I unhooked it. Check my gamertag...I left the game because it was time to play BF4... But the fact is I do have an xbone...[DOUBLEPOST=1397568242][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes both of the systems had tech issues...I sent my ps4 back got a new one working like a charm...I have a ton of games for PS4 because it has games...and the website in the OP doesn't work...

Why are you all furious?

because you are not on that xbox stanwagon they are on..if you are not with them you are against them

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Why are you all furious?
1.) You just made a thread about the offers you got from craigslist. So either you are retarded and don't realize how you are lying. Or you are retarded and you do realize how you are lying... just now :snoop:

2.) You must be lying cuz I use the link in the OP almost every day. I have a better site for TV shows
But woot be having stuff that just hits the net. Basically anytime you see a thread here talking about how a movie dropped :shaq: It will be on there the same time it hits the rest of the net
Streamed to your xbox, no issues what so ever. Why would you lie about that tho :ohhh:

I guess you don't really have an xbox, you just used a friends...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Why are you all furious?

nikka just in January you claimed ps4 has no games

Sony fukk you get some games dammit. Go ahead and bring Last of Us to the damn PS4.
And your fellow stans called you out for your propensity to complain about nothing.

TS, of the five games you got, how many have you even finished playing? Stop bytching every five minutes. You knew what games were coming at launch and were given a pretty good idea of post-launch releases MONTHS before your purchase.

And: 70 Games coming on PS4 this year, List & Info.

I'd rather you just sell your PS4 rather than carry on like this.

Buy your PS3 back or buy a Xbox One even.

Breh don't starve is piff I have it on PC. Try it out before complaining. Your incessant whining is kind of ridiculous man like it's JANUARY AKA month 1 of TWELVE. Please tell me you're trolling again. Dude acting like it's November 2014.

Now 3 months later with a new system you come with the same old story expecting people to take you seriously :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And your fellow stans called you out for your propensity to complain about nothing.

Now 3 months later with a new system you come with the same old story expecting people to take you seriously :stopitslime:

Well Ps4 had games and has even more now...XBox doesn't. It's as simple as that. don't be mad. pS4 came thru with the heat and it's still coming.

And how am I a Stan if I was willing to try the xbox one and give it a shot?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well Ps4 had games and has even more now...XBox doesn't. It's as simple as that. don't be mad. pS4 came thru with the heat and it's still coming.

What was shytty browser games a couple months ago has now turned into "heat" :heh:

I'm done breh, continue begging for attention. I won't give you anymore. Just know that right now you are clown status with your boys @posterchild336 and @ORDER_66

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) You just made a thread about the offers you got from craigslist. So either you are retarded and don't realize how you are lying. Or you are retarded and you do realize how you are lying... just now :snoop:

2.) You must be lying cuz I use the link in the OP almost every day. I have a better site for TV shows
But woot be having stuff that just hits the net. Basically anytime you see a thread here talking about how a movie dropped :shaq: It will be on there the same time it hits the rest of the net
Streamed to your xbox, no issues what so ever. Why would you lie about that tho :ohhh:

I guess you don't really have an xbox, you just used a friends...

It's not the link in the OP you have to go to another link to utilize it for the xbone...and I never did say I sold it I just said I'm trying see the difference there? But it's all good we aren't talking about games I got a roku and a computer so that negates this convo.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was shytty browser games a couple months ago has now turned into "heat" :heh:

I'm done breh, continue begging for attention. I won't give you anymore. Just know that right now you are clown status with your boys @posterchild336 and @ORDER_66

Seems to me you and Ps4 are the clowns fighting a losing battle...I'll see y'all on Ps4 soon. Better try to get rid of them Xlosses before the market completely dries up.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems to me you and Ps4 are the clowns fighting a losing battle...I'll see y'all on Ps4 soon. Better try to get rid of them Xlosses before the market completely dries up.

they are already mad because they spent money on that depreciating box so trying to put use to it other ways like watching "game of thrones" so they can feel that it is a decent buy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you love quoting and tagging me fakkit..stop it go talk to your bf ps4
The furry :wow:
The delusions :wow:
they are already mad because they spent money on that depreciating box so trying to put use to it other ways like watching "game of thrones" so they can feel that it is a decent buy
@NatiboyB owns a Xbox and dapped this post. @posterchild336 owns neither.

Clowns:heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Bruh, you didn't have to destroy him like that. I only quoted you so it makes his reply that much more hilarious...

And how am I a Stan if I was willing to try the xbox one and give it a shot?
I don't believe you have one. We played one day. I was your first friend, a week after you claimed you had the system
You played for a short minute. Never seen you online again. Nobody else here has played with you
Keep acting like you got one, thats whats hot on the e-streets in the 14' :beli:
you say the same bullyshyt i own neither...is that your best comeback? you are lame as fuk
Bruh, no bullshyt. This is a REAL thread. I understand you really wanna be apart of this forum, community, console war/etc. Thats great :tu:
Then try to learn etiquette. Sometimes we joke around. That other thread, Clifton Powell?
I can assure you tons of people will find that thread hilarious. And not get butthurt over it like you did
Go ham in that thread bruh.. you really need to :mjlol:

This thread, this thread is an info thread. Good info. And I was planning on one day coming back and adding more piff. All this back n forth here is hurting this community. You gotta learn how to pick and choose bruh.
If you guys ever have a REAL thread, I let yall breathe. If I do come, I make a comment, keep it moving.
It shouldn't be the end of the world. Shouldnt be 30post of bullshyt. Thanks, and have fun at TheColi.com :salute: