We was supposed to get three more aaron mcG seasons
full

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I watched the 4th season. It was okay but it was clear, it's a rip of South Park whereas with Mcgruder, it had it's own style. It was critical to our culture

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Read through the whole thread. Everybody who insinuated or genuinely thought that season four was on the same level as three should be ashamed of themselves. :mjtf:

Nothing in season three, absolutely nothing, was as bad as "Granddad Dates a Kardashian," the worst episode of the series. Season three had classic episodes. Moments that will always be remembered. What did season four have? "Freedom Ride or Die" and "I Dream of Siri" were the only episodes that felt like classic Boondocks. Everything else was either a ripoff of better episodes, lame parodies, or satire that you got beat over the head with.

Honestly, the best thing about season four was the promo. That J. Dilla commercial makes you think you're about to get something on the level of season one. :wow: We all know Aaron McGruder was involved in this season, but I don’t think we'll ever know how much he actually did or when Sony fired him. Maybe it's not worth it, but one day, I would love to get his side of the story.

And I don't know about you guys, but it looks like the reboot is ending up the same way. :francis: