Boosie voices out against alphabet gang on Breakfast club

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it always either or with ya'll both topics are fukked up. That's why we never get anywhere cause it's always like well yeah this is worse.

No shyt murder is worse but that doesn't mean that homosexuality is not a problem in itself look our STD rates especially amongst gay/DL men.

Oh and this do as I say or you cancelled shyt is a issue as well.
"you cant say you a real nikka you got 10,20,30 million and you cant speak on how you feel" :obama:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not pressing play on that video. I dont support the breakfast club.

Boosie is someone who through his music has promoted debauchery, degeneracy, and destructive behavior for almost 20 years.

I can understand not agreeing with that lifestyle. Its okay to have have opinion. But he cant convince me Lil Nas X brand of hedonism is any worse for our youth than Boosie's.

Boosie music has come with a Parental Advisory sticker each time he dropped. That's totally different than someone writing kid books and visiting elementary schools only to turn around and give Satan a lapdance. :yeshrug:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Boosie music has come with a Parental Advisory sticker each time he dropped. That's totally different than someone writing kid books and visiting elementary schools only to turn around and give Satan a lapdance. :yeshrug:
Boosie music is completely free for consumption on youtube as well. How are you defending the community but also killing the community?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boosie realized Char on some bullshyt and just ignored the nikka …smart, so many other guests should have done the same thing …..

his whole act of being the interviewer that asks the “hard questions” is so see through, nothin ground breaking, he just ask the same questions bout what he sees on social media like anyone else would…..he’s burnt out and likely Bi on the low….yea on the dl…. fukkin hypocrite

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Bleachamane and the breakfast club continue to expose themselves as being compromised puppets. Only 5 mins in and these fools hammering dude like he speaking out against child abuse or some shyt:gucci:

Why else would they invite him on there for?

His controversies are the only reason 2 interview him

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boosie music is completely free for consumption on youtube as well. How are you defending the community but also killing the community?

You're not making sense. Boosie isn't being PROMOTED to kids. If kids happen to stumble upon Boosie, the same way kids coming up stumbled upon a Richard Pryor or Blowfly album, then that's not under his control. Buddy wrote a children's book and went on an elementary school tour. If Boosie did that as well, then I'd understand what you're saying better.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
You're not making sense. Boosie isn't being PROMOTED to kids. If kids happen to stumble upon Boosie, the same way kids coming up stumbled upon a Richard Pryor or Blowfly album, then that's not under his control. Buddy wrote a children's book and went on an elementary school tour. If Boosie did that as well, then I'd understand what you're saying better.
Plenty of artists start off making kids songs and branch out when they get older. Zac Efron started his career on a kids movie and now doing rated r movies. Demi Lovato made kids music for Disney and now making songs about sex. You can't expect people to get older and not branch out. If he started making gangster rap I know Boosie wouldn't have a problem with it.