Boosie voices out against alphabet gang on Breakfast club

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of artists start off making kids songs and branch out when they get older. Zac Efron started his career on a kids movie and now doing rated r movies. Demi Lovato made kids music for Disney and now making songs about sex. You can't expect people to get older and not branch out. If he started making gangster rap I know Boosie wouldn't have a problem with it.

Thanks for making my point. Those Disney/boy band circles are pedo breeding grounds. And they follow the same pattern people are calling Lil Nas X out over. Develop and curate a fanbase of young impressionable kids and then use the excuse of becoming an adult as the reason to solely push sex onto them. Also, there's an interview that just dropped with Boosie saying he didn't even do a verse with his son until he got older cause he didn't want his music to be too gangster. So maybe try not to assume what Boosie would be ok with.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, he paid an adult to have sex with a child. That is illegal

Hold on.....the word was COMMITTED acts of pedophilia. Sounds like the woman COMMITTED an act of pedophilia. What Boosie did definitely makes him a scumbag and it probably is illegal......but he didn't commit any such acts.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Thanks for making my point. Those Disney/boy band circles are pedo breeding grounds. And they follow the same pattern people are calling Lil Nas X out over. Develop and curate a fanbase of young impressionable kids and then use the excuse of becoming an adult as the reason to solely push sex onto them. Also, there's an interview that just dropped with Boosie saying he didn't even do a verse with his son until he got older cause he didn't want his music to be too gangster. So maybe try not to assume what Boosie would be ok with.
So you expect Zac Efron to be doing kids stuff his entire life? And most adults tend stay in kids spaces cause they are vulnerable when they are pedophiles.

And lol at thinking just because he never did a verse with his son that he wasn't in that environment. Failure of a father tbh

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Hold on.....the word was COMMITTED acts of pedophilia. Sounds like the woman COMMITTED an act of pedophilia. What Boosie did definitely makes him a scumbag and it probably is illegal......but he didn't commit any such acts.
That's committing an act of pedophilia. That's child sex trafficking. You can get booked for that, it's a bit more than *scumbagish*

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Boosie sayin all real shyt….. he not gonna let society tell him how to parent his kids…. society if they were honest don’t even want parents to TRULY parent their kids…..

And how many times char gonna try to keep bringin up his son and a chick, like Gah damn….

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad he admitted that he doesn't know how to convey his thoughts.What he says comes off harsh because he doesn't know any other way to express himself. I don't think he means harm but he, and other like-minded folks, should be truthful about their disdain for homosexuals instead of hiding behind the tired "what about the kids" logic. That would save everyone's time. He in particular looks like a hypocrite considering his track record. He honestly believes there's more gay representation that straight :mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Not pressing play on that video. I dont support the breakfast club.

Boosie is someone who through his music has promoted debauchery, degeneracy, and destructive behavior for almost 20 years.

I can understand not agreeing with that lifestyle. Its okay to have have opinion. But he cant convince me Lil Nas X brand of hedonism is any worse for our youth than Boosie's.

Boosie admitted his music had negative effects and he realized it when he came home from prison and many of his fans were dead or in prison.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Dudes talking semantics and claiming parental advisory stamps as full protection from every disruptive act Boosie has done. We've been listening to this man since we were kids and knew he was stacking bodies. Oh and apparently used a child to do his dirty work. :dead:

But lil Nas X saying none of his new work is for children is different and that somehow makes him the worst to our community.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you expect Zac Efron to be doing kids stuff his entire life? And most adults tend stay in kids spaces cause they are vulnerable when they are pedophiles.

And lol at thinking just because he never did a verse with his son that he wasn't in that environment. Failure of a father tbh

Ok, man. How about you just eat the meat and spit out the bones? Fine....Boosie the scum of the earth....is what he's saying wrong?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not pressing play on that video. I dont support the breakfast club.

Boosie is someone who through his music has promoted debauchery, degeneracy, and destructive behavior for almost 20 years.

I can understand not agreeing with that lifestyle. Its okay to have have opinion. But he cant convince me Lil Nas X brand of hedonism is any worse for our youth than Boosie's.

I watched a video a couple weeks ago of Boosies teenage son rapping with guns and about catching bodies being deep in the streets :francis:

Boosie got a lot more shyt to worry about than Lil Nas X

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Dudes talking semantics and claiming parental advisory stamps as full protection from every disruptive act Boosie has done. We've been listening to this man since we were kids and knew he was stacking bodies. Oh and apparently used a child to do his dirty work. :dead:

But lil Nas X saying none of his new work is for children is different and that somehow makes him the worst to our community.

How about both are negative for impressionable kids? Most rational parents don't want their kids exposed to murder and drugs, but if a parent says they don't want their kids exposed to sexual deviancy they are bigots.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're being obstuse on purpose.