intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
THe 1:02 to 1:17 minute mark is just straight hilarious how he reacts :laff:
Dude sounded so disappointed.
Yeah it was real. He even got one of the producers or whatever fired in that scene where he's at the news station because they didn't do enough research on what was happening
Holy sh!t. :russ:

So the scene of him assaulting Pamela Anderso. And all that other fukkery was real???? Can't be. No way.

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I actually had that DVD and it was one of my favorites.

In the extra scenes in it Luenell Campbell said something very interesting about the staff who worked on that Southern Plantation that Borat visited for that Dinner Party scene.

She said the black people working there were very docile and subservient. They wouldn't even acknowledge her when she showed up.

Very interesting...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Sasha stay trolling feminists
e77f0f3f12c60fe63390eb86b18fc074.png

tater

Superstar
Daps
I actually had that DVD and it was one of my favorites.

In the extra scenes in it Luenell Campbell said something very interesting about the staff who worked on that Southern Plantation that Borat visited for that Dinner Party scene.

She said the black people working there were very docile and subservient. They wouldn't even acknowledge her when she showed up.

Very interesting...

I went to a plantation in South Carolina one time and everybody that worked there was black. All I thought was damn, y'all still work here :francis:.