Boss battles that almost made you lose your composure.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:
I just finished this like 30 minute boss battle in Persona 3FES.
Strenght%26Fortune.PNG

Brehs, the fact that it's TWO bosses kind of had me like :merchant: going in. I thought I was gravy since I was pretty high level and made sure I equipped my characters with good equipment and shyt.. NOPE!

This boss battle decides to switch shyt up and throw in Russian roulette in the mix. :what:? Either you get weakened or he gets weakened. Took me like 20 minutes to beat the first Strength arcana boss on the right.

Okay, now the one on the left is there to fend for himself... Now he's even MORE deadly as he gets an even bigger part to wheel for his advantage.. :mindblown: Boss nearly killed me with like a tiny piece of HP left. I had to keep switching personas, healing myself, reviving partners all the while playing with the randomness of the wheel. In the end I left victorious. I had to walk out the room for a minute and go cook some food and shyt. :wow:

Honorable mention
images

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:wow:
I just finished this like 30 minute boss battle in Persona 3FES.

Brehs, the fact that it's TWO bosses kind of had me like :merchant: going in. I thought I was gravy since I was pretty high level and made sure I equipped my characters with good equipment and shyt.. NOPE!

This boss battle decides to switch shyt up and throw in Russian roulette in the mix. :what:? Either you get weakened or he gets weakened. Took me like 20 minutes to beat the first Strength arcana boss on the right.

Okay, now the one on the left is there to fend for himself... Now he's even MORE deadly as he gets an even bigger part to wheel for his advantage.. :mindblown: Boss nearly killed me with like a tiny piece of HP left. I had to keep switching personas, healing myself, reviving partners all the while playing with the randomness of the wheel. In the end I left victorious. I had to walk out the room for a minute and go cook some food and shyt. :wow:

Honorable mention
images
Daaamn I was just finna mention Seth bytch ass

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
dark Souls 1 pick your choice :heh: more specifically the battle where you fight two bosses at once (one had a hammer and the other had one of the those lance type thingies)

The senator in revengeance

llt23

All Star
Daps
Seth isnt shyt compared to Gill

Gill.jpg

The resurrection move :wow: Was even harder on the dreamcast cause of the shytty controller.

For me though its Turtles the arcade game on NES, the Final Battle. Two Shredders at once, and they both got that move that shoots lightning across the whole screen, and its a one hit kill:sadcam:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Cynthia's Garchomp :pacspit:

It took me a clean week of grinding and party changes back in the day to beat it