Bouncing idea's 🏀: 2024 NBA Off-Season: Key Decisions and Developments

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Spida in houston doesn't make sense. They should run it back with same nucleus they finished strong with in the reg. season.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollinger saying Billiups, Green and Jenkins on the hot seat

Jenkins comes off a 27-win season that was plagued by myriad injuries. He’s mostly had success in Memphis, including finishing second in the 2022 Coach of the Year vote, but the Grizzlies have hit some turbulence since then. More notably, Memphis also fired the majority of his assistant coaches just before the combine; that’s always a tell the head coach isn’t a great spot.

Green won 49 games in New Orleans, but enters his fourth season facing increasing scrutiny about his offense and player usage, especially the revolving door at the center position. A recent contract extension likely makes it untenable to move on from him this summer, but a slow start next year could be a different story.

And finally, Billups has one year left on his deal with a GM who didn’t hire him, and, as with Jenkins, the Blazers fired multiple assistants of his … including his brother. He also seemed to be angling for the Phoenix job that went to Mike Budenholzer. Right now, Portland’s situation feels like a staredown reminiscent of the Damian Lillard saga, with neither side wanting to make the first move. But nobody I talked to thinks Billups will still be coaching the Blazers 12 months from now.