Boxabl Portable Foldable Homes: $50,000 for 375 Square Ft or More Built in 2 Hours

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I like the idea but if you are open to living in a Manufactured home you probably could get a trailer with like twice the sq ft for a similar price :patrice:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I like the idea but if you are open to living in a Manufactured home you probably could get a trailer with like twice the sq ft for a similar price :patrice:
prefabricated homes have been around a long time. i believe you can buy a basic, prefabricated aluminum panel home that looks just like the one in the video for just about five thousand. but you have to put it all together yourself, which isnt that hard; all the pieces snap together. this is what, in conjunction with solar panel/solar storage, we should be doing for people in developing countries.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Great idea, thing is, it's not the home that's expensive, it's the area. That house on a plot of land could be $80k. Google, Amazon, or Apple moves in, that shyt skyrockets to $300,000
theres land in this country that can be had for 20 dollars, and as the technology improves, i predict you will be seeing regular people moving out to these areas and living quite well for themselves.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
theres land in this country that can be had for 20 dollars, and as the technology improves, i predict you will be seeing regular people moving out to these areas and living quite well for themselves.

I hope so. Otherwise you got a long ass commute. I don't know why these major companies don't build little satellite buildings

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Great idea, thing is, it's not the home that's expensive, it's the area. That house on a plot of land could be $80k. Google, Amazon, or Apple moves in, that shyt skyrockets to $300,000

And the value of the house you bought also goes up. Duh

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is both the past and the future.

The idea of a mortgage lasting most of your natural life is a fukking anchor that's meant to keep us head down working shackled to debt.

The only way humans will survive against corporations in a capitalistic society with very uneven distribution of wealth is to go back to a mode of living that is sustainable first and foremost. Homes like that, that are also net zero for energy usage.

So we can stop worrying about monthly bills piling up and start living. Wealth doesn't have to be denoted by what you have in the bank, it can also be exemplified by the freedom you have to live.