Boxing Bar Speaks On Incident Where He Cut Maino And Says Maino Snitched on Co-D (Maino responds)

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Nggas can't help tearing each other down...especially for some little bit of clout. :snoop:

its not that serious breh unless your affiliated wit maino

1. i believe this guy

2. nothing wrong with someone challenging mainos super thug

3. he never had no industry issues yet hated on nas and jadakiss and wutang while dikkrndin 50

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

1. i believe this guy

3. he never had no industry issues yet hated on nas and jadakiss and wutang while dikkrndin 50

Funny thing is watching other rappers go the same route. Uncle Murda tried making a name for himself going at Nas (now they cool, same as Maino), and Troy Ave spoke ill of Nas too. Dudes really trying making a name for themselves off other people's work. Not a good look.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

1. i believe this guy

My only thing is, if it's true why no one ever showed the paper work?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Sounds like he telling the truth :yeshrug:

nikka even said in the interview he was proud of dude and respected his success.
Maino talks about how he go cut and the situation and what lead up to him getting cut. He cut a guy, got moved to another jail, year later he got moved to another jail and they guy was in there. Guy played like it was all good to lower his guards and cut him back.

Maino said he caught him in a jewelry store after he got out and Maino was way up, and had wolves with him and told said “please let’s leave the jail shyt in jail” and he didn’t press the button. He said he felt they was even

Talked bout it on queens flip show

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Sounds like they ran into each other back in the day when ol boy got out and sounds like they had a mutual understanding after that. Maine started running his mouth after that probably because hes the same guy he lost a fight to.