Boxing Bar Speaks On Incident Where He Cut Maino And Says Maino Snitched on Co-D (Maino responds)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I wasn’t to caught up in all that .... am just saying in general.. reguardless whatever junior mafia had with eachother ... maino easy gona wash lil cease vs d-rock , gutta n them ain’t he ...
off topic
Why did Suge have an issue in Watts when he went to that video shoot for OFTB? and did OFTB set them up?
Did 2nd II None get they ass whooped?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
off topic
Why did Suge have an issue in Watts when he went to that video shoot for OFTB? and did OFTB set them up?
Did 2nd II None get they ass whooped?
Dno Reggie spoke on it I think on bombfirst ages ago can’t remember.... I remember suge was getting pressed by a blood from bounty hunters about getting a record deal and suge had poochie take care of it ..... that was suges last real hitter on his team once poochie was killed in 2003 look what started happening to suge taking Ls here and there ... once poochie was killed and his own hood wasn’t feeling him suge should have chilled out trying to press people I read Greg kadings book and asked him a few questions online about poochie according to Greg ... from his records / research George was on another level to everyone else .... followed by bountry and poochie as far as fear and danger goes .... I asked about poochie n Greg said poochie was like a pro shooter as if he’d been in the army or some type of military training didn’t miss a hit which explains why some people think biggie was killed to Perfectly to be a lone Gangbanger ...... in the book he had done dozens of “favours” for suge n got rewarded with money or gifts .. so u can imagine how many bodies he done for suge ...... George was the one who brought poochie around ... which makes me scratch my head as to wen and why him and George fell out I can understand suges close homies taking suges side dno why poochie was targeted tho George n them tryed to kill him in 2000 with chin who got killed , in “once upon a time in Compton “ Ladd n blondie claim lil rod killed poochie shooting him 10x with a ak while poochie was on a motorbike ...

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
My only thing is, if it's true why no one ever showed the paper work?
No paperwork in the video no point watching, anybody can just call anybody a snitch these days, if you don’t have anything to substantiate it you shouldn’t say it.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No paperwork in the video no point watching, anybody can just call anybody a snitch these days, if you don’t have anything to substantiate it you shouldn’t say it.
Facts that shyt is crazy and can be life or death. You can’t just throw that on someone with no proof. Good thing most people don’t believe him or else it could cause trouble for Maino if he was a different nikka.