Boxing legend Sugar Jake Paul snatches Floyd Mayweathers hat off his head during a meet up

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: maybe I need to fall back because I'm missing something...

My understanding is, in such a fight Floyd will make an easy 8 figures and the cac will make 7 figures. Floyd's legacy, titles, win/lose record, none of that is in jeopardy. And he makes a quick 8 figures?

Someone break this down to me how this isn't a win...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/11461811/floyd-mayweather-career-earnings-parties-jewellery/

Plus he's been busted not paying taxes before

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I’m starting to believe 50 cent when he say Floyd is broke :manny:
He getting 100M just from an exhibition idiot. He owns multiple sky scrapers , HUGE investments (hellaofafighter), has 18M watch, 5M chain . Are u stupid the man has two private jets worth about 100M he has a 50M jewelry collection. 50cent broke ass actually filed bankruptcy but you’ll believe him over the highest paid athlete in the world prior to retirement your tripping. He collections multi millions on a monthly basis of investments ALONE. :mjlol:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Better then the OP video, that shyt was real....y’all gotta understand Jake and Logan are different. Logan is respectful, and Jake is a troll. For Jake it’s all fun and games, until someone stomps him out. Also Jake is smart, he made sure to do that shyt in front of cameras, honestly Jake vs Mayweather the better fight. I wanna see that troll get knocked out
Floyd was HEATED HEATED