Boxing legend Sugar Jake Paul snatches Floyd Mayweathers hat off his head during a meet up

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Floyd isn’t broke in the normal sense of the phrase but he spends more than he brings in. He can certainly use the cash flow. He has a huge entourage and gambling addiction which is never good.

I don’t think him going to Turkey for his hair surgery means he’s out of money; they just do some of the best work for that procedure. Lebron should’ve did the same thing :mjlol:
And he went and got a hair transplant in Instanbul Turkey for 5k :mjlol: you think Lebron going to Instanbul for a hair transplant? fukk no :russ: they just don’t wanna believe Floyd broke

Daps
I dont think Floyd is broke but he loves having money and spending money, and luckily he is still relevant enough to bring in tens of millions a year from such fukkery.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Floyd isn’t broke in the normal sense of the phrase but he spends more than he brings in. He can certainly use the cash flow. He has a huge entourage and gambling addiction which is never good.

I don’t think him going to Turkey for his hair surgery means he’s out of money; they just do some of the best work for that procedure. Lebron should’ve did the same thing :mjlol:
That’s all I said fareal I said he spends more than he brings in and doesn’t have as much as he wants you to believe and they got mad. And i don’t know man most dudes with that kind of paper Mayweather got going to the top notch hair people,Turkey has risen to the top as a great place to go for a hair transplant but I still don’t think that’s gonna be a millionaires first choice

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
He getting 100M just from an exhibition idiot. He owns multiple sky scrapers , HUGE investments (hellaofafighter), has 18M watch, 5M chain . Are u stupid the man has two private jets worth about 100M he has a 50M jewelry collection. 50cent broke ass actually filed bankruptcy but you’ll believe him over the highest paid athlete in the world prior to retirement your tripping. He collections multi millions on a monthly basis of investments ALONE. :mjlol:

You posted a 1hr 30 min video without a time stamp :unimpressed:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There is nothing sad about this, Floyd trafficks in this kind of stunt, I don't know why people keep expecting something different from him at what point will that be understood?
These guys don’t watch boxing or Floyd.

He’s always been good at selling fights, why do people think he’s so well known and successful? How many people over the years and even still now want to see him get knocked out?

Floyd is very smart and calculated. He won’t fight a young top boxer at his current age, but he’ll fight an amateur like Logan Paul and make a few mill while doing it.

He said all this in an interview with Shannon Sharpe.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting to believe 50 cent when he say Floyd is broke :manny:
Dude admitted on hbo all access that He has a $1 million monthly expenses, that's $1 million he spends every month:gucci:ofcourse he's broke, that level of spending is unsustainable unless you are a multibillionare

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Floyd got his hair fixed, he needs to go back to the pretty boy era look:whew:
If his hair is legit his surgeon did an amazing job. We don’t know where he was at before because he went bald when his sh was still straight to my knowledge.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not pre planned Floyd just got a hair transplant his shyt not all the way grown in yet he might’ve been really mad he took his hat off
I didn’t see anything wrong with it.

I’m still not sold on whatever is on his head tho cuz we’ve seen celebs fake pump with hairpieces.