Boxing Reigns Supreme over MMA | Ronda Rousey K.O

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
how does boxing reign supreme over MMA? :jbhmm: because ronda rousey got ko'ed? :stopitslime: just because holly's base was as a pro boxer :dahell:

because there are examples of boxers getting worked in MMA bouts

There are 0 examples of a Boxing Current/Former/Future Champion losing in a MMA bout.

Only Boxers who have ever lost in MMA were already considered washed up Boxers and went over to MMA as "something to do":manny:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are 0 examples of a legit Boxing Current/Former/Future Champion losing in a MMA bout. Only Boxers who have ever lost in MMA were already considered washed up.

Or no name amateurs from the early days (Royce Gracie days).

People really think the corpse of James Toney fighting Randy Couture in his MMA debut with zero cross training is an example of how a world champion boxer would look crossing over to MMA.

That pustule Dana White has convinced the masses that CM Punk is a more legit combat athlete than Ward or Crawford :snoop: :scust:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There are 0 examples of a Boxing Current/Former/Future Champion losing in a MMA bout.

Only Boxers who have ever lost in MMA were already considered washed up Boxers and went over to MMA as "something to do":manny:

im pretty sure i was in the house watching james toney at td garden catch work by randy..or the fact that mayorga lost MMA bouts..these are former champions in boxing breh...not someone like an art jimmerson lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
im pretty sure i was in the house watching james toney at td garden catch work by randy..or the fact that mayorga lost MMA bouts..these are former champions in boxing breh...not someone like an art jimmerson lol

They were already washed up Boxers once they lost in MMA....that's what I was saying in the 2nd sentence.

There are 0 examples of a Boxer, who wasn't already considered washed up in Boxing, losing in a MMA bout. The same cannot be said vice versa.

And Holly Holm has been a professional Boxer for 3x as long as she's been a professional MMA artist. She's a Boxer.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They were already washed up Boxers once they lost in MMA....that's what I was saying in the 2nd sentence.

There are 0 examples of a Boxer, who wasn't already considered washed up in Boxing, losing in a MMA bout. The same cannot be said vice versa.

And Holly Holm has been a professional Boxer for 3x as long as she's been a professional MMA artist. She's a Boxer.

breh this what you said

toney and mayorga fit that to a tee..you didnt say washed up

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Pat's just old and cranky he is even going at boxing now :russell:

nikkas love to say bjj, wrestling, MT etc but it's a problem when a former boxer clearly wins a fight mostly using techniques she learned in boxing. :shaq2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
breh this what you said

toney and mayorga fit that to a tee..you didnt say washed up

What?:dahell:

I said in the 2nd sentence, and you're a mod...you can check any edits/edit time, this:

What do you mean I didn't say that?:dwillhuh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What?:dahell:

I said in the 2nd sentence, and you're a mod...you can check any edits/edit time, this:

What do you mean I didn't say that?:dwillhuh:
:pachaha: quick reading breh..catch rep..but my point still stands...you cant dismiss toney and mayorga regardless of what they are now..hell james toney as a boxer and former champion is more notable than holly holm was or will ever be...going through that thread there were a lot of nikkas who had no idea who holm was much less that she used box pro..i myself dont see it as a win for boxing overall and boxing is my favorite sport....it was nice watching it executed at the level it was..all it is was rousey getting a weakness exploited in her game...the majority of misguided nikkas that posted about this fight think its a win for boxing because she talked shyt to floyd mayweather..he's the only boxer that has been thrown around in these examples lol..its a win for boxing if women's pro boxing gets more air time because of this fight..not because a woman boxer leaves pro to do MMA..my opinion

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mayoga proved how unrealistic MMA is when their fan considered it a real fight

here's his debut where he was DQed

guy had him in the ground, trying to go for submission, and he kneed him in the spine which is against the rules, but only natural thing you would do with some's body exposed like that

the rules in MMA are setup to benefit grapplers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: quick reading breh..catch rep..but my point still stands...you cant dismiss toney and mayorga regardless of what they are now..hell james toney as a boxer and former champion is more notable than holly holm was or will ever be...going through that thread there were a lot of nikkas who had no idea who holm was much less that she used box pro..i myself dont see it as a win for boxing overall and boxing is my favorite sport....it was nice watching it executed at the level it was..all it is was rousey getting a weakness exploited in her game...the majority of misguided nikkas that posted about this fight think its a win for boxing because she talked shyt to floyd mayweather..he's the only boxer that has been thrown around in these examples lol..its a win for boxing if women's pro boxing gets more air time because of this fight..not because a woman boxer leaves pro to do MMA..my opinion

You know damn well James Toney wasn't even shyt in boxing at the point, he was all upper body movement, at the point, and a stationary target to be taking down
if he was on his toes moving, randy would not have been able to time the single leg

you know damn well not all boxers are the same mayoga is flat footed

I always said boxers who move well, will easily beat mma fighters, because they do not understand 360 degree movement for the most part

the muy thai stance leaves the center line completely exposed, prime example was in the fight before ronda's, the girl kept getting hit with a front kick straight through her guard

ronda got the damn straight left straight straight there her guard the same way