Boy receives animal cruelty charges after kicking a cat for a Vine and being exposed by *****

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobody is reading that bullshyt. There's a correlation between violence and mental illness too, but not everyone who commits a violent act (ie. punching someone) is mentally ill or will become mentally ill. Most WILL NOT. The same is true about animal cruelty.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Kill him and let his mother's (not parent's) home burn to the ground with her inside

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Ok. Do u realize how many cows, pigs and chickens that are slaughtered everyday and u see no problem with that? So why would u have a prblem with a person shooting a deer for food and skins :manny:

This thread is about a kid getting arrested kicking a cat. I have a problem with the system where this is a punishable crime and NRA gun nuts can blow animals tops off and this isn't a crime.

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Can we PLEASE not bring race into this one

Something *not* be about race?

On the coli??? :what:

oprah_laughing.gif

Daps
Ok. Do u realize how many cows, pigs and chickens that are slaughtered everyday and u see no problem with that? So why would u have a prblem with a person shooting a deer for food and skins :manny:

That guy killed that deer for fun....don't try to sugarcoat it. They call it a sport for a reason.

That boy entertained himself by kicking a cat, that man entertained himself by shooting a deer.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That guy killed that deer for fun....don't try to sugarcoat it. They call it a sport for a reason.

That boy entertained himself by kicking a cat, that man entertained himself by shooting a deer.
Are u aware that deer hunters actually use, sell and consume the meat and skins?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I would make the kid volunteer at an animal hospital or a shelter for 3 months 16 hours a week as punishment. I don't think he should do jail time or anything like that but punting animals is not normal behavior and should not be acceptable.

Daps
Are u aware that deer hunters actually use, sell and consume the meat and skins?

Of course they do...why the fukk would they throw away good meat? :wtf:

That doesn't change the fact that they got up early that morning, grabbed their gun to entertain themselves by killing animals.

Hunting is sport in this country in 2013. We could also talk about fishing, where many times they'll throw the fish back in the water...can't tell me a hook in the mouth is any better than a kick to the gut.