Boy receives animal cruelty charges after kicking a cat for a Vine and being exposed by *****

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when some dumb ass beats up another kid and posts the shyt on WSHH, I guess it's just another conspiracy against the black man when he gets arrested, right? :troll:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
give him a record and call it a day
you super animal lovers are weirdos to me
:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
And what about the fox, bobcats etc... That are hunted and killed just for sport?

that I'm not Ok with. But I am for killing animals for consumption and use of skins. I'm an animal advocate. The cruelty to animals for no reason is wrong. I don't even support circuses that exploit and mistreat animals. But I am ok with hunting for food

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Of course they do...why the fukk would they throw away good meat? :wtf:

That doesn't change the fact that they got up early that morning, grabbed their gun to entertain themselves by killing animals.

Hunting is sport in this country in 2013. We could also talk about fishing, where many times they'll throw the fish back in the water...can't tell me a hook in the mouth is any better than a kick to the gut.

I agree that leaving a hook in a fishes mouth and throwin it back is cruel and wrong. But I am ok for killing animals for food and skins :manny:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that I'm not Ok with. But I am for killing animals for consumption and use of skins. I'm an animal advocate. The cruelty to animals for no reason is wrong. I don't even support cicuses that exploit and mistreat animals. But I am ok with hunting for food
:obama: Agreed.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So you're just going to continue to ignore the fact that that's not why anyone hunts in 2013?

Dog, are u bein serious :comeon: Hundreds of thousands of people stil hunt. The hunting and gaming industry is thriving. There are states with thousands of acres of sanctiond and zoned hunting.

Daps
Dog, are u bein serious :comeon: Hundreds of thousands of people stil hunt. The hunting and gaming industry is thriving. There are states with thousands of acres of sanctiond and zoned hunting.

Where did I say people don't hunt? :mindblown:

I said they do it for sport in 2013 not cuz they got mouths to feed.

If the cat died and the kid deep fried that p*ssy, it wouldn't make the kid's actions anymore acceptable.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Where did I say people don't hunt? :mindblown:

I said they do it for sport in 2013 not cuz they got mouths to feed.

If the cat died and the kid deep fried that p*ssy, it wouldn't make the kid's actions anymore acceptable.

I don't think u are understanding what I'm saying. Let me break it down again.

- I don't agree with that kid kickin the cat. That is very fukked up and cruel
-I am against the killing of any animal simply for sport
_
-I am ok with hunting of animals when the meat and skins are used and consumed.

I hope that clarifies my position now :myman:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Good for him , tired of these dumb nikkas recording themselves doing stupid shyt on camera for attention :scusthov:

:salute:

Daps
I don't think u are understanding what I'm saying. Let me break it down again.

- I don't agree with that kid kickin the cat. That is very fukked up and cruel
-I am against the killing of any animal simply for sport
_
-I am ok with hunting of animals when the meat and skins are used and consumed.

I hope that clarifies my position now :myman:

No confusion on my part...you believe people are hunting for food simply cuz they eat the meat of the animals they kill when they're, in fact, hunting for sport.