Boyce Watkins Article Does It Again--Blames Black Women for the Breakdown of the Black Family

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
According to him the black community is in a mess because black women have too man former sexual partners :dahell:

Here's some quotes from the article:

One of the main reasons for black married couples separating in the first five years of their marriage is if the woman has had previous s*xual experiences with another partner, according to the “State of the Black Family” report.

“Even one sexual partner other than her husband puts the odds of breakup near 40 percent, while two such partners put it at 50 percent. If the black family is to be restored and if poor black men are to regain their manhood, then their parents need to be chaste.”

Is this dude serious :dahell:

http://yourblackworld.net/2015/02/state-black-family-age-17-83-black-teens-live-broken-homes/

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
A but extreme but I can understand what he's saying, no married man wants to look at her ex dikk:francis: even if it was from 5 years ago. Men ain't nowhere manly as most sisters think they are. Some nikkas ain't with that. Some can deal with it.

I think more divorces
are from money issues though, he's reaching a bit but he makes a small amount of sense.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Overly simplistic

That said, promiscuity is too casual nowadays. Speaking on it is taken as trying to limit women's freedom. Just because you're free to sleep with any man you choose doesn't mean you should.

Agreed, if you're that type of girl you need a guy who understands that up front and is willing to bypass or doesn't think much of it. Men are fickle and competitive, some dudes will leave over something women consider not a big deal. Really people have to choose better, I'm a advocate for talking about everything under the sun to really understand someone before you jump in.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
scared_medium-gif.2964

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He's dumbing it down. You can't fully understand what he's saying until you familiarize yourself with the Transmutation of Sexual Energy and the importance of women's roles in a developing society

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
He's dumbing it down. You can't fully understand what he's saying until you familiarize yourself with the Transmutation of Sexual Energy and the importance of women's roles in a developing society

Detail it breh

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

speak on it