Boyce Watkins Article Does It Again--Blames Black Women for the Breakdown of the Black Family

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
I can't count how many times I've been thrown in the bushes b/c I don't believe in premarital sex. But if I did, I would be the cause for the breakdown of the black family. Cold world out here.:mjcry:
We gotta do better:mjcry:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
There are many black women who are virgins and extremely religious in fact much more than other races. It takes them longer to get married because many have standards as they should.

Nobody wants a loose snatch'd hoe and nobody checkin for a bible thumpin virgin prude.

Whurr da middle miled chicks at? It's gettin tuffer n tuffer in dese skreetz. :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree :ehh:

Women bonding with too many dikks, one dikk can't satisfy em for to long.

Them sexual soul ties.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree :ehh:

Women bonding with too many dikks, one dikk can't satisfy em for to long.

Them sexual soul ties.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What's the connection between a woman having had sex prior to a marriage and her current marriage breaking down?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the connection between a woman having had sex prior to a marriage and her current marriage breaking down?

What's the connection between a man having had sex prior to a marriage and his current marriage breaking down?
The answers should be the same but they won't. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A but extreme but I can understand what he's saying, no married man wants to look at her ex dikk:francis: even if it was from 5 years ago. Men ain't nowhere manly as most sisters think they are. Some nikkas ain't with that. Some can deal with it.

I think more divorces
are from money issues though
, he's reaching a bit but he makes a small amount of sense.

bingo.
whitey refuses to hire black man --> black man unable to provide for family ----> fighting begins---> divorce proceedings

I keep trying to tell y'all...if you're talking about a problem, and its not white supremacy, then you're not talking about the problem!

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
bingo.
whitey refuses to hire black man --> black man unable to provide for family ----> fighting begins---> divorce proceedings

I keep trying to tell y'all...if you're talking about a problem, and its not white supremacy, then you're not talking about the problem!

So...... give up?

What are your solutions to end white supremacy?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dumbing the argument down to "blaming black women" seems to signify an agenda. I didn't even see those comments in the article in that link.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if I'm no longer with the my SO, I'll probably never have sex again so in a way I'm actually helping the black family by staying celibate.