Boyce Watkins Article Does It Again--Blames Black Women for the Breakdown of the Black Family

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Overly simplistic

That said, promiscuity is too casual nowadays. Speaking on it is taken as trying to limit women's freedom. Just because you're free to sleep with any man you choose doesn't mean you should.
It being casual doesn't make it any less effective and painful to digest.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Promiscuity is an issue, but it's an issue with all genders. Men and women ain't out here fukking themselves.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
we don't go to school
we all want to be a rapper
always in da club making it rain
quick to stomp out a brother if he steps on your jordans
waste money on frivalous shieeet

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
DoDo
I can't count how many times I've been thrown in the bushes b/c I don't believe in premarital sex. But if I did, I would be the cause for the breakdown of the black family. Cold world out here.:mjcry:
lmao didn't we just get called broken or shamed in another thread for even having the slightest suggestion of not fuking on sight any dude we meet?
Dating can be so crazy now a days. Damned if we do. Damned if we don't.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The blame game is dumb because everyone is at fault. I will say this though in reference to the related issue of our 72% black babies born into wedlock...with great power comes great responsibility (yes I grew up on Spiderman)...the person with final decision making authority on whether a child is brought into this world or not is the woman, 100% of the time. So when we see all these "baby momma/baby daddy" situations, it was the woman who made the final decision. And unfortunately, in 2015 has become totally acceptable in our community to have children outside of marriage.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
we don't go to school
we all want to be a rapper
always in da club making it rain
quick to stomp out a brother if he steps on your jordans
waiste money on frivalous shieeet
this sounds like either a black woman or cac's talking point

:camby:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BW think they don't need BM. They think they can raise a child/ children fine on their own. The will take your child support but don't care if the father is around.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BW think they don't need BM. They think they can raise a child/ children fine on their own. The will take your child support but don't care if the father is around.
A lot of women do think this. BUT, in their defense, sometimes their backs are against the wall. Having babies is something most women dream about their whole lives. When they get to those mid 30's, panic starts to set in if they are not in a serious relationship. Biologically they are compelled to get knocked up now or forget ever having children. Tough choice.