:heh:...........................
218a8450255711e38b3122000a1fbf24_7.jpg
where can i get these :ohhh:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
UnDSed my Grey/Neon Pillars this weekend...liked em so much I wore em again today. These joints:
9x2TuTg.jpg

fs7HKvd.jpg

(not my picture)
I thought they were going to be bulky and heavy. Not at all...they are light as shyt. Wore em wit the factory knots and they weren't floppy at all...they fit like a glove. I love shoes with alot of different colors on it...but that don't look all crazy like a lot of shoes with different colors. This shoe is the epitome of that. I counted 9-10 different colors
Black
Grey
White
Silver
Anthracite (not to mention the Anthracite done in 3m which is like a completely different color depending on the light
volt
neon green (darker than the volt, which is more yellowish)
Red...on the other side of the air bubble and the tongue
orange on the bottom...the back and the inside

shyts are :ahh: perfect example on how to use multiple neutral+flashy colors/materials on a shoe. Highly recommend getting a pair if you can find em for a decent price. I got my pair for around $50...but I was willing to pay double that...things just worked out differently.

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nike-Zoom-Turf-Training-OREGON-DUCKS-1.jpg

The classic Nike Zoom Turf originally worn by Barry Sanders in 1996 appears to be on the way back, first spotted in an Oregon Ducks edition. Like most colorways created for Nike's favorite school, this pair features a predominately black upper with accents in Oregon green (although the usual yellow accents are nowhere to be found). The shoe also features a speckled midsole and a translucent outsole with an Oregon "O" logo graphic referencing the original outsole design.

Not much information is available yet, but we can only assume the Zoom Turf will return in more than just this special Oregon edition. Being an Oregon edition, it's also unknown if this pair will release at retail or remain a school exclusive.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
New from Nike is this Air Max 95 PRM Tape. The shoe's upper features Nike's new Tape construction, in a White / Geyser Grey / Lab Green colorway. This sneaker may seem clean and simple, but there's more to it than you may realize. It also glows in the dark.

This sneaker is available now from Sneaker Politics and retail for $155.
Nike_Air_Max_95_PRM_Tape_Sneaker_Politics3_1024x1024.jpg

Nike_Air_Max_95_PRM_Tape_Sneaker_Politics5_1024x1024.jpg

Nike_Air_Max_95_PRM_Tape_Sneaker_Politics6_1024x1024.jpg