206 Emerald City
keep sleeping on thrift stores brehs
this week:
NDS KD V DMV $32
NDS Marshall Amps $30
Wearable Black/Gold Jordan 1s from 03 $15

and these are my favorite shoes to wear all the time now:
1f7f24d8254611e3b79d22000a9e5e12_7.jpg

and fukk yalls starter jacket shyts just copped this bomber dior jacket for $30 at a thrift new with tags :win: i want a spurs starter jacket tho :ooh:

aW0q76Oh.jpg
Imma start calling you Macklemore bruh........
tumblr_mdmh384m5G1qk81bqo1_500.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UnDSed my Grey/Neon Pillars this weekend...liked em so much I wore em again today. These joints:
9x2TuTg.jpg

fs7HKvd.jpg

(not my picture)
I thought they were going to be bulky and heavy. Not at all...they are light as shyt. Wore em wit the factory knots and they weren't floppy at all...they fit like a glove. I love shoes with alot of different colors on it...but that don't look all crazy like a lot of shoes with different colors. This shoe is the epitome of that. I counted 9-10 different colors
Black
Grey
White
Silver
Anthracite (not to mention the Anthracite done in 3m which is like a completely different color depending on the light
volt
neon green (darker than the volt, which is more yellowish)
Red...on the other side of the air bubble and the tongue
orange on the bottom...the back and the inside

shyts are :ahh: perfect example on how to use multiple neutral+flashy colors/materials on a shoe. Highly recommend getting a pair if you can find em for a decent price. I got my pair for around $50...but I was willing to pay double that...things just worked out differently.
they had the black and grey ones I currently have at the mills for a long time. Their gone now

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
air-jordan-iii-3-retro-powder-blue-01.jpg

The long rumored 'Powder Blue' Air Jordan 3 is a reality, clearly seen for the first time in this product shot.

Perhaps a salute to MJ's alma mater, the shoe sports a dark powder blue upper with black filling in the tongue, laces, upper eyelets, collar and heel. Black and white come together on the midsole, while grey finds a home on the tongue Jumpman logo, inner lining and outsole.

No official date for this pair at the moment, but expect a release between December and January.

Air Jordan 3 Retro
136064-406 Dark Powder Blue/Black-Wolf Grey-White