Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
:dwillhuh: what's the scoop on these? are they going to be limited? QS?
You sound just like all the people that call the store :noah:
They're pretty limited honestly just flip the shoe if you get it. The hype on this is :wow:
Im about to hit someone in the head for 400 on these :lolbron:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
They're pretty limited honestly just flip the shoe if you get it. The hype on this is :wow:
no they're not.......maybe to some people in other states they are but these are a pretty wide spread release......

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
no they're not.......maybe to some people in other states they are but these are a pretty wide spread release......
The company is trying to call this a quick strike(that's why they cost 185) but the hype is so strong they are going to put out more. They have stores on hold just to see if they can ship them 12 pairs. My store sitting pretty with 36 pair :win:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The company is trying to call this a quick strike(that's why they cost 185) but the hype is so strong they are going to put out more. They have stores on hold just to see if they can ship them 12 pairs. My store sitting pretty with 36 pair :win:
LOL......these are far from a QS bruh.......there are more of these than there were the 3Lab 5's......and even those were pretty easy to attain........like I said it all depends on where you live........NikeTown Seattle will have the Bel Air's.........that's how I know these are not a QS........

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:laugh: nah I dont want them, I been out the shoe game for a min, I just like to follow along and see how things are

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL......these are far from a QS bruh.......there are more of these than there were the 3Lab 5's......and even those were pretty easy to attain........like I said it all depends on where you live........NikeTown Seattle will have the Bel Air's.........that's how I know these are not a QS........

i saw on twitter that eastbay and champs wont have them online. whatever the case i'm trying to violate someones funds for these ugly ass shoes :troll:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
These were a slept on retro last year. I got a pair of the Raiders and have worn them a couple of times and I have to say that they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They are on par with any Jordan to me as far as comfort and fit. Damn near all the color lines were hot too.
The pillars hurt the shyt out my feet. :scusthov:. These aren't comfortable at all to me

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
drake-jordan-9.jpg

justin-timberlake-air-jordan-31.jpg

chris-brown-air-jordan-21.jpg

stalley-air-jordan-5-wolf-grey.jpeg

big-boi-air-jordan-5.jpg

still wish i coulda got a pair of these bin 5's :noah:

hit-boy-air-jordan-1-shadow.jpg

bow-nike-zoom-flight-glove.jpeg

miley-cyrus-air-jordan-5.jpg

omarion-wale-stalley-rockie-fresh.jpeg

mike-will-air-jordan-3-oregon.jpg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
These were a slept on retro last year. I got a pair of the Raiders and have worn them a couple of times and I have to say that they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They are on par with any Jordan to me as far as comfort and fit. Damn near all the color lines were hot too.
agreed...that Tuned Air :ahh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If you wear sneakers w/ colors in 2013, you're a fakkit
If you wear Jordans in 2013, you a broke nikka
If you wearing high fashion sneakers in 2013, you a dumb nikka

Monochromatic regular sneakers paired w/ a fresh jacket and nice denim w/ a plain T-Shirt is the look in 2013
All you fakkits wearing shorts and you got a dikk, nobody trying to see your damn legs cause thats for the females, ya bish

Last edited: