Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
UnDSed my Grey/Neon Pillars this weekend...liked em so much I wore em again today. These joints:
9x2TuTg.jpg

fs7HKvd.jpg

(not my picture)
I thought they were going to be bulky and heavy. Not at all...they are light as shyt. Wore em wit the factory knots and they weren't floppy at all...they fit like a glove. I love shoes with alot of different colors on it...but that don't look all crazy like a lot of shoes with different colors. This shoe is the epitome of that. I counted 9-10 different colors
Black
Grey
White
Silver
Anthracite (not to mention the Anthracite done in 3m which is like a completely different color depending on the light
volt
neon green (darker than the volt, which is more yellowish)
Red...on the other side of the air bubble and the tongue
orange on the bottom...the back and the inside

shyts are :ahh: perfect example on how to use multiple neutral+flashy colors/materials on a shoe. Highly recommend getting a pair if you can find em for a decent price. I got my pair for around $50...but I was willing to pay double that...things just worked out differently.
These were a slept on retro last year. I got a pair of the Raiders and have worn them a couple of times and I have to say that they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They are on par with any Jordan to me as far as comfort and fit. Damn near all the color lines were hot too.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
can't front I'm pretty effin mad the starter jacket movement is in effect; I busted out my OG FROM 93 silk michigan jacket last year during the ncaa tournement and the bar was like :krs: :banderas: :wow: for the title game especially...its all weathered and classic looking too

now dudes bustin out super new stuff...i'ma be mad if I see mine on the streets :birdman:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just copped some GA floor seats to another kanye show :banderas:

all my shoe money been going to concerts lately :russ:

now i gotta figure what heat to rock to all the shows :banderas:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
The hype for these bel air 5's is unreal. The phone won't stop ringin a out these ugly ass shoes :beli: