Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The pillars hurt the shyt out my feet. :scusthov:. These aren't comfortable at all to me
U r the only person I've heard say that out of the few I know with it. I could maybe see if you are talking about the heel part if you don't put your heel in correctly but that shoe is one of my most comfortable ever. I've had that shoe on before and literally thought I didn't have a shoe on at all before.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
If you wear sneakers w/ colors in 2013, you're a fakkit
If you wear Jordans in 2013, you a broke nikka
If you wearing high fashion sneakers in 2013, you a dumb nikka

Monochromatic regular sneakers paired w/ a fresh jacket and nice denim w/ a plain T-Shirt is the look in 2013
All you fakkits wearing shorts and you got a dikk, nobody trying to see your damn legs cause thats for the females, ya bish
but you're the fakkit worrying about what other men are wearing.......
dqke3o.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka if you werent worried then why even throw generalization's out there like that??.......just keep your mouth shut and get the fukk out the thread.........

Awww look at this hoe crying over her shoes. Sorry for derailing the thread. I forgot how upset women can get with their fashion.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Awww look at this hoe crying over her shoes. Sorry for derailing the thread. I forgot how upset women can get with their fashion.

And look at the wannabe black militant fakkit......concerned about what other nikkaz are wearing......nikkaz like yourself are really on some down low shyt I see.....you from Atlanta to aint you?....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You Came In Here Tryna Get Ya Joan Rivers On Though, Talking Bout A Plain T Is "The Look" In 2013 lol :heh:

It is. Minimalism and Monochromatic. It's all about the fit, color, and material of your garments, not gaudy ass graphics, breh.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It is. Minimalism and Monochromatic. It's all about the fit, color, and material of your garments, not gaudy ass graphics, breh.

I Agree, Im A Plain Muthafukka, And I Cant Get Away With Loud Colors Myself, Plus Im Too Old For That shyt, But Sneakers With Color And Jordans In 2013? Come On? lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I Agree, Im A Plain Muthafukka, And I Cant Get Away With Loud Colors Myself, Plus Im Too Old For That shyt, But Sneakers With Color And Jordans In 2013? Come On? lol

Nah, maybe I shouldn't have called people out there name but that stuff be looking kid-like to me. As for Jordans, why wear sneakers EVERYONE has?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, maybe I shouldn't have called people out there name but that stuff be looking kid-like to me. As for Jordans, why wear sneakers EVERYONE has?

Cuz You Like Em?

If You Like A Pair Of J's You Really Wont Get Em Cuz Their Too Popular? lol

Its One Thing If Something Is Just Buying Up J's Jus Cuz Their Jordans

Since I Started Copping Kicks Again (I Was Off Buying For Like 5 Years) I Have About 30 Something Kicks, Like 3 Of Em Are Jordans :manny: One Of Them Are The Bred 11's I Could Care Less Who Has Em