Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Jordan hype is officially dead. If the Military Blue would have dropped 2 years ago they would easily be 350+ on the resale market
The hype for these have been crazy. But the resale market is gonna go down when they have more available. People were able to get these, as we should. It shouldn’t be the case like with Kobe’s where the stock is so low damn near nobody can get them, and then it makes the resale for them skyrocket.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall think the AE's gonna stay performance based in the near future? Adidas need to go the design route asap.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Them red taxi 12s might be a hood classic :patrice: my cousin who works at DTLR told me they might switch to a raffle because of the phone calls and walk in's they are getting not only his store but all stores in the Chicago land area it's crazy that people are still calling stores about sneaker releases in 2024 :mjlol:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Jordan hype is officially dead. If the Military Blue would have dropped 2 years ago they would easily be 350+ on the resale market
It's a Couple of things honestly the military blue 4s are the least popular of the OG 4 ,younger cacs are moving off Jordan's completely and the 210 price tag people are going after cheaper alternatives I feel like it's going to be like the mid 2000s again where certain og colorways and retro+ color ways sell out and the weak and ok colorways sit it wouldn't shock me if the space jam lows,red taxi 12 or the black panda 4s sell out fast :manny: I remember in high school the cardinals 7 sat and the chambray 7s had niqqas fighting back in 2006

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I am again begging Adidas to restock Ant's shoes. What the fukk are they doing?
They are NO WHERE. Unless you want the pink joints in a weird size. I refuse to pay aftermarket too, so I am waiting as well. I done called bout 100 stores and everyone sold out.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:laff: a long ass time ago i had the nike terminators in these michigan colors and somebody on SOHH called them clown shoes

You had these:

s-l1200.webp

Peauxboy

Pro
Daps
Stock x has bots.

I put a bid in for retail on a pair air max. Resell was damn near 5 in my size and now that the bid is about to expire, my email is being spammed with price drop alerts every half hour or less.

Thing is, the mf dropping the price by $1 every time. I hope that shyt continues to free fall till it hits near retail.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nope

resale hype is dead. people doing goofy videos about shoes before drops like it's the stock market with predictions. that whole circus act is taking a nap

fools are out here sitting in local markets with these joints trying to scrape up $20 profits. they don't even know why they bought them. everyone thought they could make reselling a viable business off pandemic hype and the infusion of scam dollars. all that shyt has dissipated. climate is different.

speculation and resale market has taken a hit. not the shoes popularity. we are gradually moving past a very goofy era of sneaker hype. now when these non authorized retailers start to fold it will be sweet. you can get a more organic market again and things can appreciate value not skyrocket off hype.