Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

vino

Superstar
Daps
These were made very well. Leather throughout the inside and insoles. Nike saw HVND making all leather inside and made the changes. The best Mac Attacks out.
GMnM3UAXIAApsVw.jpg

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Those lighting 17s are limited :francis: I know most people under 35 think they are :trash: so it still might be a easy cop but I really want those and the white and red 17s

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2012 military blues going for more than the the new ones.
full
cool and?!

they also getting old enough to not be wearable after a decade. those polyurethane midsoles are on the way out.

resale game is retarded. it makes sense to cop if you wanna store DS dust in a display case.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seen em sitting in a footlocker too. I thought people cared about the swoosh on the back though.
they supposedly made more pairs and then kept dropping them. it's not a sign of anything but this is why nike plays mental games with hypebeasts. they don't value something unless it has scarity. they don't want everyone to have something. don't necessarily like the shoe just that it is "hard to get" and when it sits its no longer attractive.

meanwhile people who wanted them might double up when they are easier to get. it's 2 sides to the game :yeshrug: