Brah Gets Caught Lurking Hard At A Female While Working Out. She Plays Him On social media

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are the same type of females who'd get in their feelings if they received NO attention. Yes, he was a bit thirsty but what's the point of putting this on social media? I don't understand this push to "expose nikkas" for trying to hit on you . shyt is lame and inadvertently relays a message that you're conceited, full of yourself and have your head up your own ass. bytches irritate the fukk outta me with this pompous false sense of superiority attitude they have nowadays. show some fukking humility bytch, you're NOT that important.

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
I would never tell another woman what should or should not make her uncomfortable BUT

we forget that we have CHOICES

If she was really that bothered she could have easily moved to another section of the gym or just literally ignored them/been short and they would get the point.

The fact that she put these men and their faces on the internet to be clowned for all to see, rather than being upfront and communicating directly to these men (who were clearly non aggressive ) that she was not interested in talking, is very problematic.

You have to recognize when you’re being a willing participant to some shyt and YOU having the power to get up and remove yourself from the situation instead of trying to blame others :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I don't even want to knock her confidence or anything I'm low key surprised dude was acting like that because she was not all that to be lusting after....

Was this just some clout chasing shyt?
I think she may have been ugly or unattractive when she was younger so she needs the validation of publicly rejecting someone.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
She’s not a bad looking woman:ehh:
But social media done made a lot of women..
Stars in their own heads..
To the point they aren’t realistic..

Most men are going to stare at a nice ass..
Either in passing
And for sure at the gym..
Plus..
Every nikka ain’t out here with a “mouthpiece game”..
Your average breh when approaching a woman..
Is just as nervous as the woman..
It’s always been this way..
Because men don’t know how the woman is going to react..
Even with practice, maturity and knowledge..
Brehs still get cold feet every once in a while..
We are humans not robots:mjlol:
If women had to approach men..
They would commit seppuku after the first rejection :mjgrin::dead:
Ladies..
Stop creating super villains and chasing clout/virtual likes:skip:

The bolded is the gat damn truth, whole post is actually, but the bolded is what we are dealing with in this social media generation. Damn near half of these women on social media are celebrities in their mind.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I always have a gatorade so I'm never thirsty when I go in the gym..... Rather than gawk down shorties my goal is to go hard per usual n let baddies catch me in the motions, grinding grunting n sweating.... u wanna be goin so hard they got no choice but to look at u..... Heavy benching, squatting, pullups, muscleups etc..... Especially if this is every time they see you. I play the long range game since the gym is my sanctuary n I don't wanna bytch comin between that, if after a few times we smile at each other or cross paths I'll spark up a convo n get it cracking. I've found that once we started talkin about exercises n whatnot, that's when most would admit to me they always peeped me goin hard in the gym.

So just go hard for yourself, be smooth and let mackin at the gym be organic. Know who's there to seriously work out n who's there attention whoring, n approach accordingly.... End of the day there's still hundreds of other places to see women.

I woulda bagged shorty too, but she a bird tryna catch a viral tweet..... Her actions mad telling.
One of the only few in here to recognize game :salute:

WE the prize:youngsabo:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
She’s a whole clown for that. Yea dude didn’t have any game at all but he wasn’t disrespectful at all. Last time I checked people tend to check people out before they approach. Only reason he appeared like a creep is becuz she had the camera on him the whole time which makes her look like the bigger creep
:francis:

That being said chicks be having ass and titties all out at the gym and don’t expect men to look
:heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how I met my wife in highschool but she wasnt fukking with me at all. Had no game at all, I was a class clown but got decent grades and i always joked alot with corny lines.

We both graduated went to college and got our degrees and ended up back in the dame sorry city we were born in.

Now shes my wife :pachaha:

Dont even know how I pulled it off