Brah Gets Caught Lurking Hard At A Female While Working Out. She Plays Him On social media

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
"You're my inspiration"

u wot mate :picard:

I always wonder how the regular happy go lucky MF does it if he's trying to be respectable and aware of personal space trigger words aggressive behavior etc bs

Easily. You be the happy go lucky mf who pays absolutely no mind to the underlined.

You can be tactful and still realize the world doesn't revolve around anyone's feels. And still be a happy go lucky mf.

I would never tell another woman what should or should not make her uncomfortable BUT

we forget that we have CHOICES

If she was really that bothered she could have easily moved to another section of the gym or just literally ignored them/been short and they would get the point.

The fact that she put these men and their faces on the internet to be clowned for all to see, rather than being upfront and communicating directly to these men (who were clearly non aggressive ) that she was not interested in talking, is very problematic.

You have to recognize when you’re being a willing participant to some shyt and YOU having the power to get up and remove yourself from the situation instead of trying to blame others :yeshrug:

sVv62qa.jpg

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
He ain’t have game fr but she ain’t have to do all that

when I be working out all types of women be stopping in they tracks and watch what I’m doing it, it’s some flattering shyt. Women be on shyt like this then be the same ones that be like “Men nowadays are scary and don’t try to go smack at women”

vids like this is what promotes that culture
Attention is a form of currency for females

with that being said I don’t go to the gym to pick up females although I’ll flirt back if they flirt first

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Not mad at son for shooting for looking. He was bordering on creep mode, but still wasn't mad. When he opened his mouth tho, I was immediately :hhh:

But I am beyond happy niiggas was getting at this self-centered broad in the comments. I am about to go read them now. However corny you feel son's pull-up game was, it's exponentially more corny for you to air it on IG for clout on some "look at me getting approached at the gym"... Finally, it's even MORE corny for you to try and front like you did it out of compassion for son, like you felt sorry for him... Patronizing clout-chasing hound dog broad.... Go sit down somewhere and read a book... :camby:

Daps
He was looking but that doesn't mean he wanted to holler. Sounds like he was just making conversation. I don't holler at every fat ass I see.

Which is probably why she's really mad. This chick is an attention whor and this guy didn't try to holler.

I can agree with this in a way. I used to know a chic that rarely got attention but her friends did and so she wanted to join the convos they were having about men, you know? She wanted to feel included when they would talk about the things that men do. Chic made up lies on me, accusing me of wanting her when it was really her after me? Legit had a group of women thinking that I was chasing her when I really wasnt. I mean, I would smash but only cause she was throwing it at me. Was nothing but sex to me. But her friends thought I was in love with her and it was her swerving me when it was really the other way around

So I'm saying that to say... I can see this chic being like the chic in my past. Rarely gets attention cause like breh above said, shes shaped bad... like extremely bad. Terrible shape. Really ain't attractive like that. And this is one of the few times she gets legit male attention compared to other women (the compared to other women part is important cause even ugmos get attention. I'm saying she gets very minimal attention compared to actual attractive women)

So she wants to fit in with the other gym thots on IG and make it seem like dudes are chasing her when they really ain't and so she records this dude and puts it up to get... surprise surprise... attention.

She just wants to fit in with the other gym chics, that's all. She thought showing this one dude looking would make her seem cooler to her friends.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Once in awhile I wonder what these women would do if we just left them alone to their own devices

Just mind our own business as they would say. Don't go to the strip clubs, stay away from the clubs, bars, lounges, restaurants, no likes on IG or Facebook or onlyfans, no flirting at work, grocery stores, skip parties, no approaches in public, no stares or green light looks at the gym etc.

Just straight up let them do their thing for a month.

See which industry falls apart first

See who's really thirsty for attention

:jbhmm::sas2: