Brah Gets Caught Lurking Hard At A Female While Working Out. She Plays Him On social media

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let her work out. Why feel the need to be thirsty in the gym? Either you're in there for 1.5 hours to get your body right, or you're not. :unimpressed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Read the replies :mjlol:

:wow:

myuncommonjourney
And you thought putting him on blast was the best thing to do. I don’t get it. All I see is a woman that was attractive to a man. Maybe he did not know what to say or how to say it, but you do this. You may have intimidated him. Men are scared of rejection too. This is why they go into the hands of other races or women. He tried to approach you. Ok, he didn’t come off like you would have liked him to. That could have been the most beautiful story that I would shared instead of this. I pray God has mercy on you when you are being recorded unknowingly. I pray for that young man. What happened to compassion for people, he wasn’t being disrespectful to you. You are in fitted work out clothes, nice body, cute face and doing your thing. You didn’t have to share this with the world sis.
1d

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Not mad at son for shooting for looking. He was bordering on creep mode, but still wasn't mad. When he opened his mouth tho, I was immediately :hhh:

But I am beyond happy niiggas was getting at this self-centered broad in the comments. I am about to go read them now. However corny you feel son's pull-up game was, it's exponentially more corny for you to air it on IG for clout on some "look at me getting approached at the gym"... Finally, it's even MORE corny for you to try and front like you did it out of compassion for son, like you felt sorry for him... Patronizing clout-chasing hound dog broad.... Go sit down somewhere and read a book... :camby:

This is the really problematic part to me

She was “nice” to the guys face, and they both probably went home feeling good about the situation,dude probably patted himself on the back...
Meanwhile she ran home and posted this passive aggressive bs, putting their faces out for all to see . And the internet is forever.

Why not tell them how uncomfortable you were and instead of this passive aggressive bs?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

:ohhh:

This woman is a legit doctor/MD? Takes care of herself and stays fit? Attractive and holding those heavy cheeks?
:wow:

Doesn't seem like a Wench. Her personality seems trash based upon this video. I could be wrong though.
:patrice:

One of y'all brehs need to shoot your shot. I'm rooting for you. I'm taken, so I have to live vicariously through some of you brehs. I would for real be happy and proud if one of you wifed that right there.
:myman:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Once in awhile I wonder what these women would do if we just left them alone to their own devices

Just mind our own business as they would say. Don't go to the strip clubs, stay away from the clubs, bars, lounges, restaurants, no likes on IG or Facebook or onlyfans, no flirting at work, grocery stores, skip parties, no approaches in public, no stares or green light looks at the gym etc.

Just straight up let them do their thing for a month.

See which industry falls apart first

See who's really thirsty for attention

:jbhmm::sas2:

Simps and thirsty nikkas don't have the discipline.

Full disclosure I'm 5'8 155 cut and muscular, but nothing crazy, decent face. I only go out now when I need to work, and I usually work in restaurants. I keep to myself just listen to music in my pods and have a mask on the whole time. I completely ignore women, and stay in my thoughts. They'll always make a point to say high and when I look up I catch them glancing.

I swear dudes don't know the power of withhold your person/not freely giving attention but people aren't comfortable and don't know how to enjoy the silence

Daps
Once in awhile I wonder what these women would do if we just left them alone to their own devices

Just mind our own business as they would say. Don't go to the strip clubs, stay away from the clubs, bars, lounges, restaurants, no likes on IG or Facebook or onlyfans, no flirting at work, grocery stores, skip parties, no approaches in public, no stares or green light looks at the gym etc.

Just straight up let them do their thing for a month.

See which industry falls apart first

See who's really thirsty for attention

:jbhmm::sas2:
Thirsty nikkas will crack

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Smh I know there's been times I've seen an ass that was impressive but didn't want to talk to the girl, hell about 99% of IG girls give me that vibe. Sometimes you just want to look. I mean i don't linger around and stare but a glance here and there and nothing more. At the end of the day I work out and go home I don't bother anyone at the gym and usually nobody bothers me either. There are ways to not draw attention to your ass if you really wanted to, not all workout pants go up the crack of your ass. :gucci: she got exactly what she was looking for.