Brandon Carter Forced To Take A Hiatus From YouTube Due To Arrest

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:ohhh:

I had been wondering why breh hadn't posted in a while. But in a nutshell:

-He agreed to do a prank video with Connor Murphy
-The two were gonna pretend to start a fight and end in a silly dance or something
-Austin police saw it and thought an actual fight was about to start and tackled them both to the ground
-Brandon was arrested for resisting arrest even though the video doesn't show him resisting. (Connor was surprisingly not arrested :mjpls: )
-Brandon is currently being held in an Austin jail waiting to see the judge.
-Since he's stuck in jail, he's forced to put his YouTube an other business ventures on hold until he can leave Austin

Crazy stuff. At first I thought this itself was a prank, but it's starting to look more legit.

All Star
Daps
Crazy shyt. I fukk with breh but he silly for this one.That prank shyt is harebrained as hell. I think he got priors too:snoop:.
I hope it all works out though cause he's recommended some dope books along with the workout stuff.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Prank was dumb as fukk, but the cops would've absolutely let it go if it was just whiteboys.

Resisting arrest :mjlol:

Actually one of the best/coolest reactions I've seen from a dude being unjustly slammed to the ground in public and cuffed. He kept his calm. Usually, especially with us brown folk, that's when all that pent up rage /frustration rears its ugly head.

Brandon a real one.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
that white dude is one of the corniest mufukkas i ever seen in my life. just shows that physique don't buy you swag, and i hate that word.