Brandon T. Jackson Regrets Wearing Dress for Big Mommas House

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He was also on that Craig Robinson sitcom that was critically panned and didn't even last a whole season.

He was just in a string of flops that hurt his brand.

i've never heard a celeb admit to this. jim carey is having a psychological meltdown because everything he touched starting turning to dog shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
jim carey is having a psychological meltdown because everything he touched starting turning to dog shyt

if this is true about Jim, then it's because he started believing his own hype.

I mean, you live in a revolving door which is Hollywood. There's always somebody new. If you have your day in the sun for a year, you're luckier than 99% of the world. If your day in the sun lasts 10 years, you're luckier than 99% of the world.

So when it falls off, just be thankful you had your time. That's the way I view it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
if this is true about Jim, then it's because he started believing his own hype.

I mean, you live in a revolving door which is Hollywood. There's always somebody new. If you have your day in the sun for a year, you're luckier than 99% of the world. If your day in the sun lasts 10 years, you're luckier than 99% of the world.

So when it falls off, just be thankful you had your time. That's the way I view it.

Exactly, but like I said, good luck getting them to admit that shyt..

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
"They" held a gun to his head and made him put on a dress? :jbhmm:

giphy.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok I finally listed to the interview dude doesn't know what hes talking about and martin obviously takes some type of antipsychotic meds lol