Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When did Jim Carrey have a meltdown?

Seems level headed actually

He was on this "i'm a spiritual being, what is celebrity? what is fame? why does all of that matter, i'm gonna paint" when his career slowed down and his girlfriend died

but then you look up and he's signing huge contracts to be in the sonic the hedgehog movie (which already got off to a disastrous start):
sonic-the-hedgehog-trailer-internet-reactions-00.jpg

ain't too "enlightened" to secure that bag :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Something definitely wrong wit Martin b :sadcam:.

Can’t put my finger on it but my nikka ain’t been the same in years. He’s a shell of his old personality. Used to be full of life charismatic and witty could make U laugh off the top. Now he seems quiet and reserved. He got his bag but Hollywood definitely fucced him up.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He was also on that Craig Robinson sitcom that was critically panned and didn't even last a whole season.

He was just in a string of flops that hurt his brand.
This is true, only thing the last year's he was on that wasn't a flop was Wild n out and he was just a guess so...:pachaha:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something definitely wrong wit Martin b :sadcam:.

Can’t put my finger on it but my nikka ain’t been the same in years. He’s a shell of his old personality. Used to be full of life charismatic and witty could make U laugh off the top. Now he seems quiet and reserved. He got his bag but Hollywood definitely fucced him up.
It's the meds he takes has nothing to do with Hollywood really.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Damn wtf. How he gain that much weight? Thought he was a naturally skinny nikka. He must've been depressed.