BREAKING 160+ Feared Dead: Condo Building Collapses In Miami

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cac and Spicy Cuban Cacs will still vote for him and his ilk. They'll be voting MAGA until their homes are displaced into the sea.

Then they will turn around and blame everyone else except themselves for the bullshyt...:mjlol: fukking idiots... Their hate blinds them all...

Daps
Miami has been on the verge of environmental collapse for a minute now. Downtown has been sinking and flooding for years. The municipal and state response has been a joke. This is just the beginning….
Godspeed to those unfortunate lives lost.
If Desantis gets caught up in a tropical storm I’m sure everyone will be smiling

with that said RIP to those that have perished in this man made disaster

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
2021-Grades-Chart.jpg

:francis:

How accurate is this chart? :dwillhuh:

Judging by this we all doomed in the forseeable future :dame:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Realistically speaking... How does this issue get fixed in that area? There's a ton of hotels and buildings right on the beach out there, I can't imagine people who live in a place close by not being shook as fukk after seeing this happen. If your building was put up by the same company that threw that one up...spooky shyt.
Im in North Miami Beach about 5 miles from where this happened.

There is no way this happened suddenly. Structures like this dont just suddenly give in. I'm sure there were sign of the building's structural foundation reaching critical point and perhaps the property management company ignored it. Just wait for the discoveries in the lawsuits and you'll see. I guarantee you that within the last 5 to 10 or even 20 years some engineer did an inspection on that building and reported some structural concerns. It was either ignored or categorized as less significant than it is. But im sure someone saw something in the past 10 to 20 years during structural inspection.

Now you bet every building nearby gonna have thorough inspections done even if they just did one months ago.

59747516.jpg

Last edited:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Govt has neglected infrastructure for ages cause all their money went military and wars and Israel...:manny: now they wanna pass infrastructure bills...:mjlol:

Theyll let the Golden Gate, GWB, AND the bridge to Key West ALL collapse before they stop funding fukkery in the middle east

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Theyll let the Golden Gate, GWB, AND the bridge to Key West ALL collapse before they stop funding fukkery in the middle east
Florida Keys will be underwater in 10 -15 years. They have no money to fight the rising water and people will soon start abandoning homes because no insurance companies will cover the houses. The roads are irreparable. It’s a wrap for the keys.
Beachfront property for the foreseeable future
:ufdup:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Realistically speaking... How does this issue get fixed in that area? There's a ton of hotels and buildings right on the beach out there, I can't imagine people who live in a place close by not being shook as fukk after seeing this happen. If your building was put up by the same company that threw that one up...spooky shyt.
People will eventually stop caring, until the next time a catastrophic failure happens.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I couldn't imagine being stuck under all the rubble struggling to breathe, mice and insects running a train on your body, barely any crawl space and no sign of daylight. Trying to find spaces to crawl to but bring afraid that if you do too much things will just collapse on you.

No food, no water, no nothing :mjcry:

However, if I was part of the rescue team I'd definitely be out there looking for jewelry boxes and safety deposit boxes to find some valuable shyt :snoop:. It's easily 50,000+ of jewelry inside those apartments:mjpls:.